(Two days later)
(兩天后)
A:Well,has the swelling gone down?
消腫了嗎?
B:Yes,and it doesn't ache any more.Do I still have to get it out,Doctor?
是的,也不再疼了.還得拔掉嗎,大夫?
A:I'm afraid so,if you don't,it'll keep on troubling you.
恐怕是的.如果不拔,還會疼的.
B:Well,if I must,I must.But I don't want to miss the delicious Chinese food.
好吧.既然非得拔,就拔吧.不過,我不想錯過美味的中國食品.
A:You won't.Could you rinse out,please.
不會的.你先漱一漱口好嗎?
I'm going to give you some novocaine.Do your lips and tongue feel numb now?
我給你打一針普魯卡因.你的嘴和舌頭麻了嗎?
Good,open your mouth wide.You won't feel anything.
好.把嘴張大.你不會有感覺的.
Look,it's out.
看,拔下來了.
Now bite on this piece of cotton and spit it out an hour later.
現在咬住這個棉花團.一小時后把它吐掉.
You can eat two hours later,but won't eat anything hard today.
兩小時后就能吃東西了.今天不要吃硬東西.