Dialogues
對話
A:Please have a seat. Tell me what your problem is.
請坐.說說你怎么了?
B:You know,I'm a tourist for the Olympic Games here.
你知道,我是到此來觀看奧運會的游人.
And this is my first visit to China.
這是我第一次訪問中國
When I went out for sightseeing this afternoon
當我今天下午出去觀光時
I was so absorbed by the beautiful sights of Beijing.
我簡直被北京的美麗景致迷住了,
that I didn't notice the change of the traffic lights.
以致于完全沒注意到紅綠燈的變化,
I was knocked to the ground by a car.
我被一輛汽車撞倒在地,
Of course,it's my fault.Now,there's a pain in my ribs.
當然,這是我的錯.我現在覺得肋骨疼.
A:Does it hurt when I press here?
我按這兒疼嗎?
B:Ouch!The pain is terrible.
哎喲,疼死了!
A:Then,You'd better go to the X-ray Departme nt.
那你最好先去拍X光片.
Bring the X-rays to me when they are ready
片子拍好后拿來給我.
Here is the form for the X-rays.See you later.
這是拍片子的單子,一會兒見.
B:See you later.
一會兒見.