A:Doctor,every time I pass water,it looks like blood.
大夫,每次小便,尿里好像有血.
B:How long has this been going on?
這種情況有多久了?
A:For about two days.
大概兩天了.
B:Does it hurt when you pass water?
小便時疼嗎?
A:Yes,and I also have an ache around my kidneys.
疼,而且腰部經常疼.
B:How often do you usually pass water?
你通常每天小便幾次?
A:Five or six times a day.
五六次.
B:Do you sometimes feel like you want to but you can't?
你是否有時想小便但又尿不出來?
A:Yes,sometimes.
是的,有時是這樣.
B:Then,you'd better do an IVP X-ray to see if you have kidney stones.
那你最好做一個靜脈腎盂造影,看看有沒有腎結石.
Here is a form you need to make an appointment.
這是你預約時需要填寫的表格.
You'll probably have to await for about a week.
你可能要等上一周才能做
When you have the report,come back to me.
報告出來后再來找我.