1. I guess our conversation naturally comes to an end.
我覺得我們該結束對話了吧。
2. I'll call you later if there is an interview for you. See you.
有面試機會的話我會打電話給你,再見。
3. Yes, that's the end of the story.
我愿意,就這么辦吧。
4. I won't keep you any longer. See you later.
我不耽誤你的時間了。再見。
5. Shall we call it a day?
那我們今天就到此為止好嗎?
6. Nice talking with you.
和你聊天很愉快。
7. I am looking forward to your reply. Goodbye.
期待您的回信,再見。
8. I am waiting for that.
我期待你的回信。
9. I really appreciate your support. Bye.
感謝您的支持。再見。
10. We will consider your matching degree with the job seriously and give you a call.
我們會認真考慮你和所申請職位的匹配度,然后給你回話。
Dialogue 1
對話 1
A: So, did you get all the information you need about the Deputy General Manager?
A: 那么,你已經了解了關于經理一職的所有信息了?
B: Yes. Thank you so much.
B: 是的,非常感謝。
A: I guess our conversation naturally comes to an end. Bye.
A: 我覺得我們該結束談話了。再見。
B: OK. I am looking forvvarcl to your reply. Bye.
B: 好的。期待您的回信。再見。
Dialogue 2
對話 2
A: I thought highly of your longevity and experience.
A: 我很看重你的資歷和經驗。
B: Thank you. You flattered me.
B: 謝謝你。你這么說讓我受寵若驚。
A: Sorry, I have to get back to work. I'll call you later if there is an interview for you. See you.
A: 抱歉。我必須回去工作了,有面試機會的話我會打電話給你。
B: OK. Nice talking with you. Thank you. Sec you.
B: 好的。和你談話很愉快。謝謝。再見。