Developing the Film
沖洗照片
Evan goes back to the photography shop after a day of shooting. The same clerk is on duty as before.
拍了一天的照片后,艾凡回到那家照相館。同一位店員和先前一樣正在上班。
C:Oh, hello again. Do you need more film?
店員:嗨,又見面了。你還需要膠卷嗎?
E:No, that's OK. But I would like to have these two rolls developed.
艾凡:不,不需要。但是我想沖洗這兩卷膠卷。
C:When do you need them by, sir?
店員:先生,你最遲什么時候要呢?
E:How about tomorrow evening?
艾凡:明天傍晚可以嗎?
C:No problem. Do you want 3 x 5 or 4 x 6?
店員:沒問題。你要洗三乘五的還是四乘六的呢?
E:The 3 x 5 will be fine, thanks.
艾凡:三乘五的就好了,謝謝。
C:And do you want the glossy or matted finish?
店員:那你要洗亮面還是布紋面的呢?
E:I prefer glossy, thanks.
艾凡:我比較喜歡亮面的。
C:If you want doubles, we'll give you a free roll of film for each roll you bring in.
店員:如果你要加洗的話,每加洗一卷,我們會免費送你一卷膠卷。
E:Uh, I'm not that confident about me or my camera yet. I'd better see what I get first.
艾凡:呃,我對我的技術或我的相機還不是那么有信心。我最好先看一下我照的怎么樣再說。
C:As you wish. Will that be all?
店員:悉聽尊便。就這樣嗎?
E:Yes, please. How much?
艾凡:是的,麻煩你了。多少錢呢?
C:You pay when you pick them up. I don't need a deposit for just two rolls of film. I trust you.
店員:你來拿照片的時候再付錢。才洗兩卷,我不需要拿訂金。我信任你。
E:Why, thanks! See you tomorrow, then.
艾凡:哦,謝謝你!那明天見了。
C:See you tomorrow evening.
店員:明天傍晚見了。