話題6 在旅行社
旅行可以選擇自助游或者跟團旅行,如果要跟團旅行就要首先選好旅行社。選好旅行社后,只要交給旅行社相應的費用,旅行社就會替你安排好旅行計劃,并有專門的導游帶領,導游還會介紹相關景點的知識,但是在選擇旅行社時應注意了解清楚旅行費周、住宿問題,以及旅行路線等。
英語情景會話
A:What can I do for you?
A:需要幫忙嗎?
B: My wife and I want to see the places of interest in Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Zhuhai. Can you arrange a tour for us?
B:我和我的夫人想看看深圳、廣州和珠海的名勝古跡,你能為我們安排一次旅行嗎?
A: How long would you like to stay In these cities?
A:你們想在這些城市待幾天?
B:Well, three days.
B:嗯,三天。
A: There is a three-day package tour. You will have 3 full days in the cities. It is a general tour of the cities. The itinerary includes the places of interest such as Window of the World, China Folk Culture Village. Chen Clan Academy, Southern Yue Tomb, and Gongbei Market.
A:有一個三天的包價旅游。你們將在這磐城市單待滿三天,是對整個城市進行游覽的旅行。旅行路線包括像廿界之窗、中國民俗文化村、陳家祠、南越王墓、拱北市場等名勝古跡。
B: That sounds good. How much is the tour?
B:聽起來不錯,這個旅行多少錢?
A: 200 yuan for each person.
A:每人200元。
B: What does it include?
B:包括什么?
A:It includes your air fare, your hotel accommodations and the meals.
A:包括機票、旅館住宿和三餐。
B: Could we have you make all the necessary plane, hotel, and tour reservations?
B:我們能讓你們安排預訂必要的飛機、飯店和旅程嗎?
A: Yes. we could do that for you.
A:是的,我們可以為你們做這一切。
其他常用英語口語表達
Is there any other travel agency near here?
這附近有沒有任何其他的旅行社?
The travel agent arranged everything for my trip.
旅行社把我旅行的一切都安排好了。
will ask for some information from the travel agency tomorrow.
明天我向旅行社打聽一下。
Let's call the travel agent.
我們這就打電話給旅行社吧。
常用英語詞匯表達
tourist map 旅游地圖
touring 游覽
season-low 淡季
tourism activities 旅游活動
tourist spots 旅游點
shoulder period/season 平季