W: Hello, Doctor.
你好,醫生。
D: Well, What seems to be the trouble, Mr. Williams?
嗯,威廉斯先生,你怎么了?
W: It's nothing serious actually, doctor. It’s … Well, I get tired very easily recently, and I often doze off during meetings, office hours and sometimes even while I'm dining.
醫生,事實上我沒有什么大毛病。只是…額,我最近很容易疲勞。開會的時候,辦公的時候,甚至是吃飯的時候,我經常都打瞌睡。
D: How long has this been going on?
這種癥狀持續多久了?
W: About two months. I didn't pay much attention to it in the beginning, but you see, I got fired this morning. I dozed off while we were having an important meeting, right in front of the boss. I was very embarrassed.
兩個月左右。開始的時候我沒有怎么去注意,但是你看,我今天早上被解雇了。當我們在開一個重要會議的時候,我在我老板面前打瞌睡了。我覺得非常尷尬。
D: How was your appetite?
你的胃口怎么樣?
W: Pretty good, I'd say.
非常好,我想說。
D: You haven't lost any weight, have you?
你體重沒有下降,是嗎?
W: No, doctor. I've actually put on two pounds.
不,醫生。事實上我已經瘦了兩磅。
D: Unbotton your shirt, please.
請解開你的襯衣。
W: Well, doctor?
好的,醫生。
D: You'll have to have some laboratory examinations to know for sure.
你必須做一些實驗室檢查才能確診。
W: What examinations?
什么檢查?
D: A blood test and uring test. You can come back next week, say 4 pm to see the results.
驗血和驗尿。你下個星期再來。下午四點鐘就能看到結果。