A: I’m going to be moving out soon.
我馬上就要搬走了。
B: You still have time on your lease.
租約還沒到期呢。
A: There’s no way that I can stay here.
我沒法再住在這兒了。
B: That’s not going to be all right.
那有點問題。
A: I don’t understand why.
我不明白有什么問題。
B: I’m going to have to keep your deposit.
我得扣下你的押金。
A: Why can’t I have it back?
押金為什么不能返給我?
B: Because you’re leaving before your lease is over.
因為租期還沒到,你就搬走了。
A: You have to give it back to me.
你必須得返給我押金。
B: You’re not going to get it.
不能。
A: But I’m not able to live here anymore.
但是我不能再住在這兒了。
B: I can’t help you with that.
對此我不能為力。