A: I received an eviction notice from you, and I don’t understand what it means.
我收到了一張你發的搬遷通知,我不明白那是什么意思。
B: Well, you are behind in your rent; it’s a 30-day notice to vacate.
你拖欠房租了,再過30天你就得搬遷。
A: You can’t make me move just for being late with my rent.
你不能因為我晚交房租就趕我走。
B: You have been late with your rent several times now. I am filing suit for back rent to protect myself.
你已經拖欠房租好幾次了。我得收回房子來保護我自己。
A: Are you throwing me out?
你要將我趕走嗎?
B: This notice is to let you know that you will be evicted by a sheriff if you don’t make good on your rent.
這個通知就是讓你知道,如果你再拖欠房租,你就會被趕走。
A: If I catch up on my rent, can I stay?
如果我補交房租,我能留下嗎?
B: You can stay if you catch up and stay caught up. Otherwise, I will find another renter.
r如果你補交房租你可以留下。否則,我就把房子租給別人了。
A: I will go get the money right now.
我馬上去取錢。
B: Thank you. Please make sure that you pay with cash or a cashier’s check.
謝謝。要用現金或是銀行本票來付房租。