A: Hi. I wanted to talk to you about the letter we received about fumigating the building.
你好,我想和你說說我們收到的有關用煙燻消毒的通知信。
B: Yes, I would be happy to help you with that. What do you need to know?
好的,我很愿意幫你。你需要知道什么?
A: Do we have to leave our apartment on the day they do it?
在他們進行煙燻消毒時,我們必須離開公寓嗎?
B: You will have to vacate your apartment for a 36-hour period.
你必須離開公寓36小時。
A: Will you be paying for our hotel room?
我們住旅館,你們會支付費用嗎?
B: Yes, I will be paying for all the rooms.
是的,我們會支付所有房間的費用。
A: What if I want to stay at a different hotel?
如果我想在另家旅館住宿呢?
B: I received a group rate at this hotel, but I will pay the equivalent price if you bring me a receipt.
我會在這家旅店接待大家住宿,如果你能帶收據我也會付同等的費用。
A: What if I stay with friends?
如果我有朋友住一起呢?
B: If you do not stay in a hotel, I will give you fifty dollars for the inconvenience.
如果你不在旅館住,為給你帶來的不便我會給你50美元。
A: Is there anything else we have to do?
還有其他我必須做的事嗎?
B: Yes, your letter also mentions what food you need to remove.
是的,通知信中提到你必須移走什么樣的食物。