能言善辯
♤Do you wish to arrange forWPAand additional coverage againstRisk of Breakage?您是想保水漬險和附加破碎險嗎?
♠Yes. WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include Risk of Breakage.針對這種性質的貨物只保水漬險是不夠的,請加保破碎險。
♠Well, obviously I wantAll Riskscover.顯然,我方是想保一切險。
♠Please insure the shipment for RMB 50,000 against WPA and Risk of Breakage.請將這些貨物投保水漬和破碎險工人民幣50000元。
♠No, I don't think that the WPA insurance covers more risks than theFPA, so we arrange for FPA.我認為水漬險承保的范圍并不比平安險的范圍寬,所以我們投平安險。
♡What's the reason for the refusal of payment?你們拒付的理由是什么?
♥We can't accept payment on deferred terms.我們不能接受延期付款。
♥Upon arrival, we found the goods were of poor quality. So we cannot pay for it.貨到后,我們發現貨物的質量較差。我方不能付款給你方。
♥We are sorry to inform you that the listed terms of payment do not correspond to customary practices, we can’t pay for it.很抱歉通知你方,你方所列的付款方式與通常的貿易做法不相符,我方不能付款。
♢Shall we take up the question of inspection today?今天咱們討論商品檢驗問題吧?
♦OK, the inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.好,商品檢驗工作在到貨后一個月內完成。
♦We suggest that the certificate should be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau of by any of its branches.檢驗證明書將由中國進出口商品檢驗局或其分支機構出具。
♦The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.進口商在貨到后有權復驗商品。
重點講解:
WPA: 其完整形式為:With Particular Average 單獨海損賠債, 擔保單獨海損, 水漬險
Risk of Breakage 破碎險
All Risks 全險
FPA 平安險 其完整形式為:free of particular average