以前的公司一般有總機,由接線員將電話轉接到各部門或者個人.現在很多公司擁有類似的前臺服務.那么,如果你是在為別人轉接電話的話應當怎么說呢?
I'll put you through right now.
我現在就幫你轉接過去。
I'll connect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute.
我將電話轉到您需要的部門。請稍后。
I'll switch you over to Mr. Clark.
我將您的電話轉給克拉克先生。
I'm sorry but the number is engaged. We'll call you if connected.
很抱歉電話占線,如果接通了我們就給您打電話。
更多常見電話英語
I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms. Jenkins, please.
我想找你們的人力資源部主任詹金斯小姐說話.
Just a moment, I'll check to see if she is at her desk.
稍等,我去看看她在不在辦公室.
This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling in regard to our meeting next Tuesday.
我是米爾福德保險公司的比爾.伯頓,我想問下有關下周二我們見面的事.
Yes, please have her return my call when she returns to the office.
好的,請她回辦公室后給我來電話.
I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?
對不起,我們跟上,您能重復一下電話號碼嗎?
Can I take your name and number and have him get back to you?
您能把名字和電話留下嗎?我讓他給您回電話.
相關閱讀:
10句辦公室白領必會電話口語