55 Skeptical Response
55 懷疑性答復
Are you sure?
你敢肯定嗎?
Does this bus go to the People's Square?
這輛公共汽車去人民廣場嗎?
Yes.
是的。
Are you sure?
肯定嗎?
Yes, I'm positive about it.
絕對沒問題。
I doubt it.
我懷疑。
Look! Rock and Roll again. Let's go together. You can take your girl friend along. I'm sure she'll like it.
瞧!又有搖滾音樂會啦,我們一起去吧。你可以帶上你的女朋友,她肯定喜歡。
I doubt it.
不一定。
Why?
為什么?
She's a quiet girl.
她是個好靜的女孩兒。
But I don't think......
我不覺得...不...
It's a nice idea.
好主意。
But I don't think it will work.
可我覺得難以實現。
Why? Anything wrong?
為什么?有問題嗎?
It's unrealistic.
不現實。
I'm afraid...
我覺得......
This set of chinaware is appealing, isn't it?
這套瓷器很誘人,對吧?
But I'm afraid it's too plain.
可我覺得有點單調。
What about this pattern?
這種式樣怎么樣?
Oh, this is nice.
啊,這套不錯。
Tag questions
反意疑問句
Look at the curtain, darling.
瞧瞧窗簾,親愛的。
Great! It really brightens up the room. You put them up yourself, didn't you?
太棒了!房間煥然一新!你是自己掛的嗎?
Yeah, and Jenny gave me a hand.
不錯,詹妮幫了一把。
So what?
那又怎么樣?
He doesn't like your plan.
他不喜歡你的計劃。
So what? We'll pass it anyway. He never likes others' ideas and he never has any ideas of his own.
那又怎么樣?反正得通過。別人的點子他從來不喜歡,他也從來沒有自己的點子。
What...?
什么...?
You do nothing of the sort. You're my guest.
不要這樣做,是我請客。
Let's compromise then. How about making it a Dutch treat.
那么咱們折中一下,Dutch treat怎么樣?
What is that?
什么意思?
We each pay our own bill.
我們各付各的。
Why not?
為什么不呢?
Look at the lovely scarf! I must get it.
瞧這條漂亮的圍巾!我一定要買。
I wouldn't buy it if I were you.
我要是你就不買。
Why not? It's my favorite color.
為什么不呢?這顏色我非常喜歡。
The color is all right. But it's poor quality. I'd rather you didn't buy it.
顏色倒可以,可是質量不好,我希望你別買。
Yes?
什么事?
Excuse me.
打擾一下。
Yes? What can I do for you?
什么事?能為你做什么呢?
Is there a post office around?
附近有郵局嗎?
Yes, go two blocks down the street. You can't miss it.
有,沿這條街走兩個街區就到。
..., right?
...,對不對?
Your number, please.
請把你的號碼告訴我。
I guess this is the right number, right?
我想這就是,對不對?
Yeah, that's it. Just fill out the call slip.
對,正是。填上借書單。
OK.
好的。