53 Affirmative Response
53 肯定性答復
This is just what have in mind.
這是我所想的。
Are you in favor of having a trip during the spring break?
你贊成春假旅游嗎?
This is just what I have in mind. Where are you planning to go?
這正是我所想的。你打算去哪兒?
How about the Yellow Mountains?
去黃山怎么樣?
Good idea!
好點子!
Good, it's the correct thing to do.
好,正該這樣。
Do you think I should turn down his offer?
你認為我應該拒絕他的報價嗎?
Yes, it's the correct thing to do.
應該,正該這樣。
But we may not get another partner.
但是我們也許再也找不到合作伙伴了。
Even so, we can't do business with him. He's not reliable.
即使這樣,我們也不能和他做生意。他不可靠。
Well, that's the thing.
噢,是這么回事。
I wonder if you agree that money is not happiness.
有錢就有幸福,不知道你同意不同意這種觀點。
I don't entirely agree with you.
并不完全贊同。
Then how do you explain so many rich people committing suicide?
那你怎么解釋那么多富人自殺的現象呢?
Well, that's a thing.
噢,是難解釋啊!
That's all right.
很好。
Don't use a hair spray. I want my hair set and dried.
不用噴油,我想做個花樣然后吹干。
Look into the mirror and see if it'll do.
照照鏡子,看看行嗎?
That's all right. Thank you.
很好,謝謝。
Welcome here again.
歡迎再來。
All right,...
好的。
How would you like your hair set?
你要做什么樣的發式?
I'd like to have it in big waves.
我喜歡大波浪式。
Shall I put some oil on?
擦點油嗎?
All right, but little, please.
好的,只要一點。
OK.
好的。
It's your turn, sir. I'm sorry that you've had to wait.
該你了,先生。對不起,讓你久等了。
That's all right. Show me the blue pen, please.
沒關系。請把那個藍鋼筆給我看看。
OK, It's here, one of the best makes in China.
好的。是英雄牌的,中國最好的品牌之一。
I see. Thank you.
知道了,謝謝。
That's fine.
行。
I want to take a photograph.
我想拍張照片。
All right. Which kind do you prefer?
好的。要什么樣兒的?
I like one taken half length.
我想要張身照。
That's fine.
行。
How wise of you!
你真聰明!
Do you reckon my idea of copying it down is OK?
你看我們把這個抄下來行嗎?
How wise of you!
你真聰明!
Let's do it right now.
咱們現在就干吧。
All right.
好吧。
I don't think that's a bad idea at all.
我看主意不錯。
Reckon it's all right to date Maggle?
你看同瑪吉約會行嗎?
I don't think that's a bad idea at all.
我看主意不錯。
I wish you would back me up.
希望你給我加油鼓勁。
I will.
我會的。
I sure favor...
我肯定支持......
Do you favor the idea of postponing the meeting?
你覺得把會議推遲好嗎?
I sure do.
我當然贊成。
Let's have it tomorrow then.
那么我們明天再開吧。
Why not make it the day after tomorrow? I'm supposed to attend a conference tomorrow.
定在后天吧,明天我還有個會議。
I think that's quite a good thing to do.
我想這么做很好。
Is the arrangement sensible?
你看這樣安排合理嗎?
I think that's quite a good thing to do.
我想這么做很好。
Then I'll feel relieved.
那我就放心了。
I think I would go along with...
我想我會贊同的。
Would you favor my proposal?
你贊成我的建議嗎?
I think I would go along with it.
我想我會贊同的。
Fine. I'll report it to our manager.
太好了。那么我就向經理匯報。
I can see no reason to disapprove of...
我看不出有什么理由反對......
May I know your position on the problem?
請問你對這個問題持什么立場?
I can see no reason t disapprove of establishing a computer center.
建立一個計算機中心我沒有理由反對。
Does that mean you'll agree to give us a loan?
這就是說你同意給我們提供貨款了?
I didn't say that.
我可沒有那么說。
Sure,...
當然......
He's a talented designer, isn't he?
他是個天才的設計師,是嗎?
Sure, he is. The problem is that nobody really appreciates his works.
當然。總是是沒人賞識他的作品。
I'll strongly recommend his new design.
他的新設計我將全力推薦。
He's lucky to have met you.
他遇上了你真幸運。
It's just the job.
正是我們需要的。
Do you like the new design?
你喜歡我的新設計嗎?
It's just the job.
正是我們需要。
Swell! I'm so happy you like it.
好極了。你能喜歡我高興。
The next we should do is to carry it out.
下一步就是會計實踐了。
I must say I find... quite reasonable.
我覺得很合理。
Can I assume the adjusted agenda meets with your approval?
能否認為調整后的日程得到了你的認可?
I must say I find it quite reasonable.
我覺得很合理。
So I can make the following arrangements according to it.
這樣我可以依據它來安排以后的事宜。
That's right.
是啊。
It's a sensible idea. I think.
我覺得這是明智的想法。
It's really necessary to cut off his leg, doctor?
大夫,給他截肢是非常必要的嗎?
It's the only sensible choice, I think. Otherwise the disease will infect the whole body.
我覺得這是惟一明智的選擇,不然疾病就要感染全身。
Oh, I'm so sorry.
噢,真讓人難過。
You have a point there.
你說得有道理。
Let's open the window. It's really stuffy in here.
打開窗子吧,這兒挺的。
You have a point there.
你說得有道理。
But you'd better put on your coat. It's still cold.
可你得穿上外套,天還冷呢。
Thank you for telling me.
謝謝你提醒。
You do right to...
做得對。
Would you like a smoke?
來根煙嗎?
No, thank you. I've quit smoking.
不,謝謝。我戒煙了。
Really? You do right to quit smoking.
真的?把煙戒了,做得對。
That's just what I'm getting at.
這正是我要說的。
The music is noisy. Would you mind if I turn down the radio?
音樂太吵了。我把收音機關小點可以嗎?
That's just what I'm getting at.
我正要說這事。
Nowadays pop music is beyond my understanding.
現如今的流行音樂我是理解不了了。