Daring! 親愛的!
She is still mad at me. 她還在生我的氣。
I'll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大發雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身懷巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 沒地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想見你。
I swear by the god. 我對天發誓。
Nothing tricky. 別耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你頂多道個歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物價直線上升,這樣子下去,我們鍋里可沒什么東西煮飯。
None of you keyhole. 不準偷看。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起來不大對勁。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上帶錢了嗎?
What is your major? 你學什么專業?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 這是千載難逢的事。
I'll kick you out. 我將炒你魷魚。
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。
There is nobody by that name working here. 這里沒有這個人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
He pushes his luck. 他太貪心了。
Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上個月接不到下個月,缺錢。
It is of high quality. 它質量上乘。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小聲點