There are time sensitive matters with this case.
這個案子在時間上有點棘手。
I am afraid I can't wait any longer.
恐怕我不能再等了。
I am beginning to think he's trying to avoid me.
我在想他是在想法躲我。
Try to get a hold of him again.
再試試跟他聯系。
What if I can't speak to him directly.
萬一我無法跟他直接通話怎么辦?
Ask his secretary to fax them.
讓他的秘書把這些材料發傳真過來。
How do I find Martin's fax number?
我怎么才能找到馬丁的傳真號?
I'll email you their office number later today.
今天稍晚一點兒我把他們辦公室的號碼發郵件給你。
I need those briefs ASAP.
我要盡快得到這些辯護狀。
I guess the fax machine is out of paper, too.
我猜是傳真機又沒紙了。