日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 品牌英語口語 > 走遍加拿大 > 正文

走遍加拿大 Lesson 25:TRAVEL BY TRAIN[2]

編輯:alex ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機
加載中..

Rumei: Bina, come and join us.
如梅:比娜,跟我們一起來吧。

Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone.
比娜:謝謝,大家好。

Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet.
如梅:比娜,你還沒有見到過我們的朋友大山呢。

Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor.
比娜:大山,你好。 我是比娜·卡泊爾。

Dashan:Hi, Bina.
大山:比娜,你好。

Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo?
如梅:你還記得我的丈夫云波吧?

Bina: Of course. Hi, Yunbo.
比娜:當然記得,云波,你好。

Dashan: Bina, please sit down.
大山:比娜,請坐。

Bina: Thanks.
比娜:謝謝。

Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know.
如梅:聽我說,比娜去過中國呢。

Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited?
大山:是嗎?都去過哪幾個城市?

Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing.
比娜:我想想。我去過好幾個城市…… 上海、西安還有北京。

Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai?
云波:太好了。你覺得上海怎么樣?

Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me.
比娜:我喜歡上海,可就是太擁擠了。

Dashan: Did you like Beijing?
大山:你喜歡北京嗎?

Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cotta figures were amazing.
比娜:喜歡。但是我最喜歡西安。那里的兵馬俑真是令人驚奇。

Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there some day.
Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses.
如梅:你知道,我從未去過西安。 云波,有朝一日,我們得到西安去看看。人人都說我們應該去參觀那里的兵馬俑。

Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go.
大山:我親眼見到了,我同意他們的建議。你確實應該去看看。

Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada.
比娜:喂,給我講講你們的加拿大的旅行吧。

Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. We loved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica.
云波:哦,我們過得非常開心。我們是從溫哥華出發的。 我們很高興訪問了不列顛哥倫比亞省,見到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。

Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces?
比娜:你們到平原三省去了嗎?

Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there.
大山:去了,我們在那里度過了愉快的時光。

Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow.
云波:可是那里很冷。我永遠也忘不了那里的大雪。

Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. It was our
first visit to a Canadian company.
如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀請我們去參觀了他的公司。我們是第一次走進
加拿大公司的大門。

Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology.
云波:了解公司的新技術我很高興。

Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner.
如梅:別忘了跟比娜講我們的那次家宴。

Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. It was great to see inside a Canadian home.
云波:對了,大山的朋友邀請我們到他家里去吃飯。 到加拿大人的家里去看看很有意義。

Bina: Did Dashan show you around Quebéc?
比娜:大山帶你們去魁北克了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, Dashan speaks French very well. He took us to Quebéc city and Montreal.
如梅:去了,大山法語講得很好,他帶我們去了魁北克市和蒙特利爾市。

Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in the countryside.
云波:我們還去了愛德華王子島。能在鄉村度過一段時光我很高興。

Bina: You've had quite a trip, haven't you?
比娜:你們可是游歷了不少地方啊。

Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we?
如梅:是啊。而且,我們還一直講英語,是吧?

Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch.
大山:是的,好啦,我們最好決定吃什么飯吧。

Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have the vegetable soup.
比娜:我得看一看菜單。哦,我要蔬菜湯。

Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean.
云波:啊,往外看吶。 看那大湖。 看起來就像是海洋。

Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five Great Lakes.
比娜:哦,那是蘇必利爾湖,五大湖中最大的一個。

Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much.
大山:乘火車旅行真好,能觀賞到這么多風景。

Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me.
比娜:我同意你的看法。而且我總是能得到身心的松弛。

Server: May I take your order?
服務員:要點菜嗎?

Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria?
如梅:比娜,你什么時候乘船到維多利亞?

Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you going to catch your flight for Beijing?
比娜:今天晚上6點的渡輪。你們呢?去北京的航班是什么時候?

Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip. I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch.
如梅:明天早晨7點。這次旅行太愉快了。 比娜,很高興與你交談。讓我們保持聯系吧。

Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you.
比娜:我希望你跟我聯系。我會給你們寫信的。

Rumei: I'd like that.
如梅:我希望這樣。

Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care.
大山:比娜,跟你交談我很高興。多保重。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
superior [su:'piəriə]

想一想再看

n. 上級,高手,上標
adj. 上層的,上好

聯想記憶
impressive [im'presiv]

想一想再看

adj. 給人深刻印象的

聯想記憶
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飛行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段樓

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 混沌行走| 好看的你懂的| 唱这歌| 黄子华最新电影| 轨迹地图| 《诱惑》电影| 贵妃还乡| 自查报告| 成年人看| 血战到底电视剧| 法尔| 男人伤感失落孤独头像| 男操女视频免费| 孕期怕冷怕热看男女| 派拉蒙影业| 名剑风流 电视剧| 黑帮之境| 喋血黑谷| 同根生| 天狂传说之巴啦啦小魔仙合集 | 内蒙古电视台雷蒙| 我的年轻小姨电视剧免费观看高清| 混沌行走| 心经般若波罗蜜多心经全文| 大红一师| 大学英语综合教程1电子书| 屁屁视频| 张韶涵个人简历| 电视剧昨夜星辰| 真相演员表| 江南游戏| charlie sheen| 五年级上册口算题| 有冈大贵| 中国往事演员表| 职业探索怎么写| 啪啪电影网| 母亲とが话しています免费| 漂亮主妇| 西方世界电影免费播放| 麻豆视频网站|