日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 品牌英語口語 > 走遍加拿大 > 正文

走遍加拿大 Lesson 24:TRAVEL BY TRAIN[1]

編輯:alex ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機
加載中..

Rumei: Yunbo, hurry up. Come on or we'll miss the train.
如梅:云波,快點。抓緊點不然我們會誤火車的。

Yunbo: Relax, Rumei. We're okay. We're early.
云波:別著急,如梅。我們沒問題,時間還早呢。

Dashan: Yunbo's right, Rumei. We've got a lot of time.
大山:云波,你說得對,我們時間還很富余。

Dashan: Let me see. These seats must be ours. 13 A and B. And 15 C must be over there.
大山:我來找找看。這些座位肯定是我們的。十三排A 和 B。十五排C肯定是在那邊。

Rumei: Why don't you and Yunbo sit together? I wouldn't mind reading for a while. We can switch seats later on.
如梅:你和云波坐一起吧,我想看一會兒書,過會兒我們再換座位。

Yunbo: Sure. Dashan and I can talk.
云波:可以,大山和我可以聊天。

Dashan: Here, Rumei, let me help you with the bags.
大山:來,如梅,我來幫你放這些提包。

Rumei: Thanks, Dashan. Could you put everything in the overhead rack? Oh, would you mind giving me my sweater, please? I might be cold later on.
如梅:謝謝你,大山。你把所有東西都放到頭頂的行李架上,好嗎?喂,把毛衣給我好嗎? 過一會兒我也許會覺得冷的。

Dashan: Sure. Anything else?
大山:行,還有什么事嗎?

Rumei: That's all for now. Thanks.
如梅:眼下沒別的事了,謝謝。

Bina: Excuse me. I think I'm 15 D, next to the window.
比娜:抱歉,我想我的座位號是十五排D,緊挨著窗戶。

Rumei: Oh, I'm terribly sorry.
如梅:噢,非常抱歉。

Bina: That's okay. Oh, it's good to sit down. I've been rushing around all day. Are you going to Vancouver?
比娜:沒事。啊,坐下來好舒服。 我已經在路上跑跑顛顛一整天了。你是到溫哥華去嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I am. How about you?
如梅:是的,你呢?

Bina: Uhhuh, and then on to Victoria. I'm going to visit my daughter. She's got a new baby boy.
比娜:嗯,我到溫哥華后轉車去維多利亞。 我到女兒家里去。她剛生了一個男孩。

Rumei: Oh, congratulations. You must be very happy.
如梅:啊,祝賀你。你肯定是特別高興了。

Bina: Yes, I am. Have you been to Vancouver before?
比娜:是啊。你以前去過溫哥華嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I have. I was in Vancouver about a month ago. I started my trip across Canada there.
如梅:去過。大約一個月之前我就呆在溫哥華。 我是自那里啟程開始周游加拿大的。

Bina: Oh, so you've been travelling around the country. That's wonderful. Have you been enjoying yourself?
比娜:哦,那你是在游歷加拿大了。真是太棒了。 過得開心嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I love travelling and seeing different places. Everything has been so interesting. And everyone has been so kind.
如梅:是的,我喜歡旅行,參觀不同的地方。所看到的一切都很有趣,遇上的人也都非常友好。

Bina: By the way, where are you from?
比娜:順便問一句,你是哪里人?

Rumei: From China. How about you?
如梅:我從中國來。你呢?

Bina: Oh, I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I'm Canadian of East Indian descent.
比娜:我是新斯克舍省的哈利法克斯人。 我是東印度裔加拿大人。

Rumei: That's interesting.
如梅:真有意思。

Bina: Yes, I was born in India, but I've lived in Canada since I was two years old. What city are you from in China?
比娜:是的,我出生在印度,但從我兩歲開始我就住在加拿大。你從中國的哪個城市來的?

Rumei: Beijing, the capital.
如梅:北京,中國的首都。

Bina: You're a long way from home. Are you travelling alone?
比娜:你可是遠離家鄉啊。 你是一個人旅游嗎?

Rumei: No, I'm travelling with my husband and a friend. They're sitting over there.
如梅:不是,和我的丈夫還有一個朋友。 他們坐在那邊。

Bina: You know, I've been to China.
比娜:說起來,我還去過中國呢。

Rumei: Really?
如梅:是嗎?

Bina: Yes, my husband and I went there about ten years ago. He loved to travel.
比娜:是的,我的丈夫和我大約十年前去的,他喜歡旅游。

Rumei: Is your husband travelling with you now?
如梅:你的丈夫現在和你一起乘車嗎?

Bina: No. Unfortunately, he passed away last year.
比娜:沒有,不幸的是他去年去世了。

Rumei: Oh, I'm very sorry.
如梅:我很抱歉。

Bina: That's all right. He was sick for a long time.
比娜:沒關系,去世之前,他病了很久。

Yunbo: Sorry to interrupt. But Rumei, have you seen my newspaper?
云波:對不起,打擾了。如梅,你看見我的報紙了嗎?

Rumei: It might be in the white plastic bag. I think you gave me the paper at the train station.
如梅:可能是在白色的塑料袋里吧,我記得你在火車站把報紙給我了。

Yunbo: Oh, that's right. I'll look there.
云波:哦,對了,我去找找看。

Rumei: Oh, Yunbo... I'm sorry. I forgot your name.
如梅:嘿,云波…… 真抱歉,我忘記你的名字了。

Bina: That's all right. It's Bina Kapoor. Nice to meet you, Yunbo. You must be Rumei's husband.
比娜:沒關系,我叫比娜·卡泊爾。見到你我很高興。你肯定是如梅的丈夫吧。

Yunbo: Yes, I am. It's nice to meet you , too. By the way, Rumei, what time do you want to eat dinner? We can eat at 6 or 7:30.
云波:是的,見到你我也很高興。順便問一句,如梅,你想什么時候吃晚飯?我們可以在6點或者7點半吃飯。

Rumei: What time is it now?
如梅:現在幾點了?

Yunbo: 5:25.
云波:5點25。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影響的

 
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 開關,轉換,鞭子
v. 轉換,改變,交換

 
interrupt [.intə'rʌpt]

想一想再看

v. 打斷,打擾,中止,中斷
n. [計算機]

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 小数点除法讲解视频| 色在线看| 性感瑜伽| 妇女停经前有什么征兆| 电影不扣钮的女孩| 叶子楣代表咋| 香谱七十二法图大全| 家庭琐事电影| 纵横欲海| 奥特曼格斗进化重生破解版| 寄宿生韩国电影| 暮光之城1高清完整版| 散文诗二首批注| 极寒复出| 色戒在线观看视频| 都市频道在线直播观看| 思想认识不到位,重视程度不够| 爱播| 威利| 旗袍电视剧演员表大全| 秋天 课文| 亚洲春黄| 美丽女老师| 《风流艳妇》| 色在线视频| 李小璐视频| 秦皇岛电视台| 国家宝藏电影| 十一个月宝宝发育标准| 结婚四年未见面,军官老公回来了| 康熙王朝多少集| 黄视频免费在线看| 张晋个人资料和简历| 北京卫视电视节目单| 申河均| xzj| 山西电视台今天电视节目表| 孙东杓| 林赛斯特林| 真实游戏完整版高清观看| 糟老头视频|