請允許我介紹一下自己。我叫……,是翻譯。
Allow me to introduce myself. I am…, the interpreter.
對不起,我還沒有請教閣下的尊姓大名呢。
Excuse me, I haven’t had the honor of knowing you.
我們很高興能請到您。
It’s a great pleasure to have you here with us.
您一定是我們期盼已久的客人,從匹茲堡大學來的格林教授吧!
You must be our long-expected guest, Professor Green from University of Pittsburgh!
嘿,這不是李先生嗎!你好嗎?
Hi, if it isn’t Mr. Li! How’re you?
謝謝您親自專程趕來接待我。
Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me in person.
我很高興見到您。
I’m so pleased to have met you. /It’s been my pleasure meeting you.
我們又見面了。
Small world, isn’t it?
我很高興能與您結識。
I’m delighted to make your acquaintance.
我很高興能在我的家鄉接待您。
I’m glad/happy/delighted to have the pleasure of meeting you in my hometown.
感謝各位專程遠道造訪本公司。
Thank you for coming al the way to our company.
歡迎光臨上海通用汽車公司。
Welcome to Shanghai General Motors.
能有如此熱情的團體參與我們的項目,我們深感愉快。
It is a great pleasure to have such an enthusiastic group participate in our project.
我們十分感謝你們不辭辛勞遠道來訪我市。
We appreciate very much that you have come to visit our city in spite of the long and tiring journey.
您旅途過得如何?
How was your journey?
我希望您在這里過得愉快。
I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我想把您介紹給……
I would like to introduce you to/I would like you to meet…
我相信你們未曾見過面。
I don’t think you have met before.
女士們,先生們,我很高興能有此殊榮向諸位介紹……
Ladies and gentlemen, I am glad to have the honor of introducing…
請允許我介紹一下……公司的總經理……先生。
May I present Mr. ..., General Manager of….
女士們,先生們,我非常愉快地向各位介紹我們的客人布朗博士。
Ladies and gentlemen, I take great pleasure in introducing our guest Dr. Brown.
我能為您做些什么?
Is there anything I can do for you?
我想向您介紹一下我們初步擬定的活動日程。
I would like to show you our tentative itinerary.
您喜歡我們的日程安排嗎?
How do you like our schedule?
對您短暫的訪問,我們為您安排的日程很緊,希望您不介意。
We have a tight schedule for your short/brief visit. I hope you don’t mind.
感謝您為我們所作的如此精心的安排。
Thank you very much for such a thoughtful arrangement for us.
謝謝您邀請我參加這次令人愉快的晚宴。
Thank you very much for inviting me to this delightful dinner.
祝您萬事如意!
I wish you all the best!
祝您參觀一切順利!
Wish you all the best in your tour/visit!
祝您訪問圓滿成功!
Wish your visit a complete success!
我期待著您的再次相會。
I’m looking forward to your visit again.
希望我們不久能再次相會。
Hope to see each other again soon.
代我向……問好。
Remember me to…/Say hello to … for me.
請多保重。
Take care!
讓我們保持聯系。
Let’s keep in touch.
期待著能有機會再次作為東道主接待您。
I’m looking forward to the opportunity of hosting you here again.
您真好,專程來送別。
It’s very nice of you to come all the way to see me off.
祝您旅途愉快。
I wish you a pleasant journey./Have a nice trip.
一路平安!
Bon voyage./Have a safe trip home!