Now listen and answer questions 5 to 10.
現在聽取錄音,回答第五題至第十題。
Money, clothing, any personal items?
有現金、衣物或其它私人物品嗎?
Oh, let me think. I had an umbrella. It was black, no, blue, but obviously that isn't as important as the other things.
讓我想想。我有把傘,黑色的。不,是藍色的。但很顯然,比起其它物品,這并不重要。
No, but it all helps us identify your property and get it back to you.
是的,但這能幫我們確認你的失物并幫你找回來。
Anyway, I just need to ask you for some basic details about your journey. So it was yesterday, was it?
不管怎樣,我只需要問一下你的旅程的基本信息。是昨天嗎?
Thai's right. In the afternoon, around 2 p.m., maybe 2:30.
沒錯。在下午兩點左右,可能是兩點半。
OK. So that'd be May the 13th.
好,那就是五月十三日了。
Yes. I was heading to Highbury. That's where I live.
對,我正去往海布里,我住在那兒。
All right, and you mentioned a passport, I think. So you were coming from the airport, I presume.
好。你剛剛還提到了護照,我猜你剛從機場回來吧。
Yes, and I was looking forward to getting home so much and what with being tired and everything.
沒錯,我想回家想得不得了,那時候又很累,
I think that's why I just forgot about the case.
我想這就是為什么我恰好就忘記了我的行李箱。
And how were you travelling when you lost your property? I mean, what kind of transport were you using?
你丟失物品時,采用的是什么交通方式?我是指,你采用了哪種交通工具?
I thought about getting the train, but that would have meant a bus journey as well, and I couldn't be bothered,
我本來打算坐火車,但這意味著還要坐一段公交車,我不想費這么多工夫,
so I decided to take a taxi eventually.
所以最后決定坐出租車了。
That's where I must have left it.
我一定是把箱子落在出租車上了。
Well, that's good news in a way. It's more likely that a driver would have found it and handed it in. I hope so.
某種程度而言,這是個好消息。很有可能司機發現了這個箱子,然后送過來。但愿吧。
Well, I need your personal details now. Can I have your full name, please?
我現在需要(登記)你的個人信息。麻煩你告訴我你的全名好嗎?
Yes. Ii's Lisa Docherty. I'll spell that for you. It's D-O-C-H-E-R-T-Y.
好,麗莎·多克第。我拼給你聽吧:D-O-C-H-E-R-T-Y。
Thank you. And next, if I could have your address, the best address to send you the property if we manage to locate it?
謝謝。接著, 能告訴我你的地址嗎?假如我們找到失物所在并打算寄還給你,最佳地址是什么?
Sure. It's number 15A, River Road, and that's Highhury, as I said.
當然。沿河大道15A,在海布里,就像我之前說的。
Thank you. Just a moment. There's just one final thing, that's your phone number.
謝謝。稍等一下,還有最后一件事,你的電話號碼。
I guess my mobile would be best. Er, hang on, I can never remember my own number.
我想最好留我的手機號。等等,我永遠都記不住我自己的號碼,
OK, I've got it. It's 07979605437.
好了,我知道了,07979605437。
Very well. I think that's everything we need at this end. I'll have a look at the data on...
好了。我想,這就是目前我們所需的所有信息了。我會看看相關數據…
That is the end of section 1, you now have half a minute to check your answers.
第一部分結束,你現在有半分鐘時間檢查答案。