Before you hear the rest of the conversation, you have some time to look at questions 26 to 30.
在下一部分內容播放之前,你有一些時間閱讀問題26-30。
Now listen and answer questions 26 to 30.
現在請聽錄音并回答問題26-30。
Now, you seem to have thought about everything so what exactly did you need me to help you with?
你似乎把所有的事情都考慮到了,那你具體需要我幫助你什么呢?
Well, my design has made it to the final stage of the competition and,
我的設計已經進入決賽了,
in a few months' time I have to give a presentation and that's the part I was hoping you could help me with.
再過幾個月的時間我就要做一個陳述,而這就是我希望您能幫我的地方。
Right, well, that should be easy enough.
好吧,這應該蠻簡單的。
What have you managed to do so far?
你到目前為止都準備了什么?
Well, I've got detailed drawings to show how it will work and I've also written a 500-word paper on it.
我畫了一幅很具體的圖來展示洗碗機的具體原理,還寫了一篇500字的文章。
I see. Well, if you want to stand a good chance of winning you really need a model of the machine.
我知道了。如果你想穩操勝券的話,真的還是要準備一個機器的模型。
Yes, I thought I might but I'm having a few problems.
對,我想過可能需要這么做,但是我遇到了一些麻煩。
What is the main difficulty so far? Let me guess — is it the materials?
目前你最主要的困難是什么?讓我猜一下,是不是材料問題?
Yes. I want it to look professional but everything that's top quality is also very expensive.
沒錯,我想讓它看起來專業一些,但是所有的優質材料都很貴。
Look, projects like this are very important to us.
你看,像這樣的項目對我們來說非常重要,
They really help lift our profile.
它們真的能幫我們把個人簡介提升一個檔次。
So why don't you talk to the university about a grant?
所以你為什么不跟學校申請一筆補助呢?
I can help you fill out the application forms if you like. That would be great.
如果你愿意的話,我可以幫你填寫申請表。那就太好了。
You'd better show me this paper you've written as well.
你最好把你寫的那篇文章也給我看看。
For a global competition such as this you need to make sure the technical details you've given are accurate and thorough.
像這樣的全球性比賽,你得確保給出的所有技術性細節都是精確全面的。
That would be a great help.
您真是幫了我一個大忙。
Is there anything else I can do? Well, I'm really...
還有別的事情需要我幫忙嗎?我真的......
That is the end of section 3. You now have half of a minute to check your answers. Now turn to section 4.
以上就是第三部分的全部內容。現在你有30秒的時間檢查答案。現在請看第四部分。