A bridge spans the river there.
一座橋架在那邊河上。
Can you spare me a few minutes?
你能為我挪出幾分鐘時間嗎?
We have no spare room.
我們沒有多余房間。
A cigarette spark started the fire.
香煙的火星引起這場火災。
The pearl sparkled in the moonlight.
那顆珍珠在月光下閃閃發光。
This is a country of sparse population.
這是個人口稀少的小國。
Dr. Washington is a specialist in genetics.
華盛頓醫生是遺傳方面的專家。
The professor is a specialist of studying a criminal's psychology.
這位教授是位研究罪犯心理的專家。
That doctor specializes in children's illnesses.
那位醫生專門研究兒科疾病。
We should perpetuate the rare species.
我們應當使珍稀物種繁衍不絕。
The Origin of Species.
物種源始。
There was no specific plan in my mind.
我腦子里沒有具體的計劃。
Be more specific about what you want to do.
對于你所要做的事, 你必須進一步搞清楚。
He collects specimens of all kinds.
他采集各種標本。
I cannot see things through your spectacles.
我的看法和你的不一樣。
I was attracted by the spectacular display of fireworks.
我被施放煙火的壯觀景象吸引了。
He speculated that this might lead to a success.
他推測這可能會成功。
The earth, sun, and moon are spheres.
地球, 太陽和月亮都是球形。
There are spikes on the bottom of the shoes.
鞋底有釘子。
Who spilt ink on my book?
誰把墨水潑在我的書上?