We send gifts to each other on important festivals.
在重要的節日,我們互贈禮物。
Sending gifts is a way of expressing your gratitude to some person.
贈送禮物是表達感激的一種方式。
Gifts represent our best wishes.
禮物代表了我們衷心的祝愿。
When people are choosing gifts, they tend to be influenced by advertisements.
在人們挑選禮物的時候,他們有被廣告影響的傾向。
In my opinion, the giver's sincerity is more important than the price of the gift.
在我看來,送禮者的誠意(真心)比禮物的價錢更為重要。
We tend to send nutritious food to old people as gifts.
我們習慣于把營養品作為禮物送給老人。
Take account of the personal preference of the receiver when choosing a gift.
挑選禮物的時候應該把收禮者的個人喜好考慮在內。
Show your gratitude when receiving a gift.
當你收到禮物的時候,要表達你的感激之情。
We Chinese people do not open the gift on the spot when receiving it.
我們中國人收到禮物時,并不當場拆開包裝。
In China when people say the gift is worth nothing they are just trying to be modest.
在中國,人們說禮物不值錢時往往只是試圖表示謙虛。
I value handmade gifts more than expensive gifts bought from big stores.
相比在大商場買的貴重禮物,我更珍惜手工制作的禮物。
Gifts can not buy friendship.
禮物買不到友情。