We can just use the tourist brochure. We also need statistics...on several different things.
我們可以用旅游手冊。我們還得在一些不同的事情上找些統計資料。
Literacy rates. Yes, and school places.
識字率。是的,還有學校的地點。
How about the encyclopaedia?
《百科全書》怎么樣?
Nah, not up-to-date enough!
不行,不夠與時俱進!
Mmm...why don't we call the embassy?
我們干嘛不給大使館打電話?
Oh...someone's enthusiastic! Well...if something's worth doing.
有人相當有激情??!-如果事情值得做的話。
I know it's worth doing well. OK.
我知道它值得做好。好的。
We can find out statistics on school places from them as well. Might as well.
我們還能從他們那里得到學校分布地點的統計資料。最好如此。
Look,Julie,it's almost time for our tutorials.
朱麗,快到我們上課的時間了。
we can meet again on Monday, but we need to prepare some stuff before then...
我們可以周一再見,但是我們在這之前要準備一些材料……