We need to think about what to prepare.
我們得想想要準備什么。
Dr white said he wanted us to use plenty of visuals and things and we might as well try them out when we're not being assessed.
懷特博士說他想讓我們多用一些視覺的東西,尤其是在不評分的時候還可以多嘗試其他東西。
Well,the most important thing is the overhead projector.
最重要的是投影儀。
No problem, we'll get that from the media room...must remember to book it.
沒問題,我們可以從媒體室拿,別忘了預定。
Well, we'll need a map of course.
我們當然還需要一張地圖。
Probably two, one of the islands, large scale. And one of West Africa.
可能要兩大張。一張是島嶼的。另一張是非洲西部。
Well,the West African one is no problem...There's one in the Resources Room.
非洲西部的沒問題,資料室就有一張。
Oh yeah,of course,the resources room; the islands are going to be more of a problem.
是的,資料室。島嶼那張可能有點難找。
Tell you what, there's a very clear map of Santiago in that tourist brochure I showed you last week.Don't you remember it?
告訴你吧,在我上周給你看的旅游手冊上有一幅非常清晰的圣地亞哥的地圖,你記得嗎?
Oh yeah, that's right;
沒錯。