But I'm very happy to give you information about the next two workshops.
但是我很高興給你介紹接下來的兩個學習班。
On Saturday the 16th there's Building Castles. Oh,sounds great!
周六也就是16日有一個城堡的建設。聽起來不錯!
This involves quite a bit of glue,so just make sure the kids are in old clothes.
這需要用到很多膠水,所以讓孩子穿舊衣服來。
I know,ones I don't mind getting mucky.
我知道。挑一件我不介意弄臟的。
Exactly.And if possible,could you bring along bottle tops which the children might be able to use in themodels,you know,as decoration?
沒錯。如果可以的話,你可以帶點瓶子蓋來,給孩子們在模型上做裝飾用嗎?
We'll certainly try to find some for you.
我肯定會試著為你們找一些。
Then the following week...That'll be the 23rd,won't it?
那么在下一周。那將是在23日,對嗎?
Yes,that's right.On that day,it's what we call Undersea Worlds.
沒錯。在那天我們稱之為海底世界。
This is where thry make seenes with fishes,underground caverns and so on.
他們會在那里制作一些有魚和地下洞穴之類的場景。
Is that likely to get very dirty?Lots of paint splashes?
會弄得很臟嗎?有很多飛濺的顏料?
Not really,so we don't recommend any special clothes for that one.
不會,我們不推薦在那天穿一些特別的服裝。
But if you could search out some silver paper to bring along to use in the sessions,you know,it's shiny - it looks like water,that'd be great.
但是如果你可以找來一些錫紙用在這節課上就更好了,它會很閃亮,像水一樣。
Yes,of course.We'll see what we can come up with.
當然。我們會找找。
Well,thank you ever so much for all your help.
非常感謝你的幫助。
The sessions sound rally good and I'll certainly book up for the next two.
課程聽起來很棒,我肯定會預約下兩節。
Lovely.Thanks very much for ringing. Bye. Bye-bye.
很好。感謝來電。再見。再見。