16. Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here
明天,我將不在這里
Said by: Nostradamus
出自:斯特拉德姆斯
17. Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten menwhileyoure fooling around!
快點吧,你們這些印第安雜種,你們在這晃蕩的功夫,我都能殺10個人了!
Said by: Carl Panzram, serial killer, shortly before hewasexecuted by hanging。
出自:卡爾· 潘蘭,連環殺手,在他要上絞架之前這么說。
18. Put out the bloody cigarette!!
掐掉那該死的煙頭!!
Said by: Saki, to a fellow officer while in a trench duringWorldWar One, for fear the smoke would give away their positions.He wasthen shot by a German sniper who had heard the remark。
出自:薩奇,在一戰中,此人在戰壕中對其戰友說了這句話,以免煙幕暴露了他們的位置。隨后,一個聽到他說話的德國狙擊手射死了他。
19. Please dont let me fall。
請不要讓我掉下去。
Said by: Mary Surratt, before being hanged for her part intheconspiracy to assassinate President Lincoln. She was thefirstwoman executed by the United States federal government。
出自:瑪麗· 蘇拉特,她因參與同謀刺殺林肯總統而被處以絞刑。她是美國聯邦政府第一個被處死的女人。
20. Now, now, my good man, this is no time for makingenemies。
現在,現在,我的好兄弟,我可沒時間再樹敵了。
Said by: Voltairewhen asked by a priest to renounce Satan。
出自:伏爾泰,他臨終前,一位牧師請他與撒旦斷絕關系。