Hello, Walter. How are you this morning?
早上好,沃爾特,今天感覺怎么樣?
Not too bad.
還可以。
That's good. I've brought a hoist to get you on your feet for a short walk today.
很好。我給你帶了個固定器,讓你能站起來出去散個步。
Do I have to?
一定要嗎?
You'll be fine, Walter. It's important to mobilise quickly after your operation.
別擔心,手術后及時活動很重要。
All right.
好的。
I'll bring the hoist up close first.
我先把固定器拿到你跟前。
OK.
好。
Put your arms up and I'll attach the straps of the sling to the hoist.
把胳膊舉起來,我把肩上的帶子栓到固定器上。
Are they on?
栓好了嗎?
Yes. Now, put your feet into your slippers.
嗯,現在穿上拖鞋。
OK.
好。
Yes, that's right. Now, relax and I'll hoist you up.
嗯,很好。現在放松,我把你升起來。
That was easy.
很容易啊。
Good, now hold onto the bars with both hands.
很好,現在兩只手抓著扶手。
That's easier with the hoist.
有固定器后輕松一些。
Yes. You're doing very well. Now, take a few steps.
嗯,你做的很好,現在走幾步試試。
All right.
好。
Just go for a short walk today. Tomorrow you can go a bit further.
今天走一小段就行,明天你可以多走點。