Do you have regular bowel movements?
你的排便規律嗎?
No, sometimes I get constipated and sometimes I have diarrhea.
不規律,有時我便秘,有時我腹瀉。
When you say you have diarrhea, do you mean the stool is very loose, or that you have to go to the toilet more frequently?
你說你腹瀉,是指大便稀,得頻繁上廁所?
I have to go four or five times a day.
我一天去四、五次。
When you have to go, do you have to go quickly?
當你不得不去的時候,很急嗎?
Yes, I have real problems holding it.
是的,我總是憋不住。
Could you describe your stool?
你能描述一下大便嗎?
The last time it was loose and watery, but very dark.
上次的大便很稀,呈水樣,還黑。
Do you have any problems flushing it down at all?
大便從馬桶沖走有問題嗎?
No, I haven't noticed anything like that.
沒注意過
Has there been any blood or mucus in the stool?
糞便里有血或者黏液嗎?
Yes, I have noticed some blood, but no mucus.
有,我注意到一引起血跡,但是沒有黏液。
Is it mixed in with the stool or is it just there on the paper when you wipe yourself?
血是混在糞便里,還是只是在廁紙上有血?
It seems to be mixed in with the stool, Doctor.
好像是混在糞便里的,醫生。
I see. And when you are constipated, do you take laxatives, or do you give yourself an enema?
懂了。當你便秘的時候,你吃瀉藥嗎,或者灌腸?
If I can't go for three days, only the laxative helps.
如果我三天都沒去廁所,那只有吃瀉藥有作用了。
Do you feel bloated when you are constipated?
當你便秘的時候腹脹嗎?
Yes, occasionally, but the laxative helps with that too.
是的,偶爾脹,從是吃了瀉藥就不脹了。
Do you have any problems with excessive wind or belching?
排氣有什么問題嗎,比如打嗝?
No, not particularly.
沒有什么特別的。