去火車站之前是否還到別的地方?
Would you be driving straight to the train station? 您想直接去火車站嗎?
Could you arrange a taxi for me, please? 能為我安排輛出租車嗎?
Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please? 能否叫輛出租車等我?
May I speak to Miss Chen? 可以跟陳小姐講話嗎?
Miss Chen is not in right now. She went shopping.陳小姐現在不在,她去買東西了。
Will it be too late if I call around 9:00 tonight? 如果我在晚上9點左右打來會不會太晚?
That's all right. We don't go to bed early. 那沒關系。我們不會睡得太早。
When will she come back? 她什么時候會回來?
Why don't you call back later this afternoon? 你何不今天下午再來電話呢?
Is Miss Zhang in? 張小姐在嗎?
No. She's at work now.不在,她正在上班。
May I have her office phone number, please? 可以給我她辦公室的電話嗎?
Sure. It's 6225-9438.好的。是6225-9438。
I'd like to talk to Mr. Wang, please.我想跟王先生講話。
He's stepped out of the office for a little while.他離開辦公室剛一會兒。
When is a good time to catch him? 什么時候可以找到他?
In about 30 minutes.大約半小時后。
I'm sorry, he hasn't come in yet.對不起,他還沒進來。
I'm sorry, he's off today.對不起,他沒在。
I'm trying to catch Mary, please.我想與Mary聯絡。
Mary is not available at the moment. Mary現在沒空接電話
What time should I call back? 我應該何時再打來?
About 9:30.大約九點半。
May I speak to Miss Wang? 我可以和王小姐講話嗎?
She is in a meeting until night.她開會要開到晚上。
OK. I will try her back then.好的,我到時再試試看。
Okey. Thank you.好的,謝謝。
May I please speak to Mr. Kong? 我可以孔先生講話嗎?
He is with someone right now. Would you hold? 他現在在會客。你可以稍等嗎?
She is busy now.她正忙著呢。
John cannot get to the phone right now. John現在沒辦法接電話。
He is on another line right now.他正在接另一個電話。
John is tied up at the present time. John現在有事。
She is not able to take your call at the moment.她現在沒辦法接你的電話。
Hello, May I speak to Miss Li, please?喂。我可以請李小姐接電話嗎?
This is she.我就是。
Oh, Miss Li. This is Tom. I didn't recognize your voice.
噢,李小姐。我是湯姆。我沒聽出你的聲音。
Joan? 是簡嗎?
Who is that? 你是誰?
It's John. Didn't you recognize my voice? 我是約翰。你沒聽出我的聲音?
No, you sound different today.沒有,今天你的聲音聽起來不一樣。
It's because I have a bad cold.那是因為我患了重感冒。
This is he speaking.我就是。
Bob speaking.我就是鮑勃。
Clark's Theater. Clark's劇院。
I hear that you have a Italy Symphony Orchestra concert on the 15th evening.聽說15號晚上意大利交響樂團要在貴院演奏。
And I wonder if there are some balcony seats still available.不知道還有沒有包廂的位子?
I'm sorry, all the balcony seats are gone.抱歉,包廂的票都賣完了。
All right. Please hold two orchestra seats for us.好,請幫我們保留兩張前排的座位。
Can I have your name, please?請問您貴姓大名?
My last name is Chen. C-H-E-N.我姓陳,C-H-E-N。
Hello, Air China Flight Reservations. May I help you?
喂,你好,中國航空公司訂票處,需要幫忙嗎?
Yes. Have you got any seats left on the 10th at 7:30 a.m. to HongKong?
是的。你們還有10號早上7點半去香港的機票嗎?
Yes, we have. For how many? 有,要幾張?
Please keep two for us to pick up.請給我保留兩張。
Would you prefer a window, aside or enter seat? 您喜歡*窗、*走道還是中間的位置?
Window, please.*窗的吧。
OK.好的。
Please have two window seats placed aside for us.請為我們保留兩個*窗口的位子。
There aren't window seats left, but a few enter seats are open.那些*窗的位子已沒有了,但里面的位子還有。
All window seats are sold out.所有*窗口的位子都賣光了。
Hello, my name is Tom with Steve Rogers.喂,你好,我是Steve Rogers公司的湯姆。
I'd like to make an appointment with Miss Xu.我想跟徐小姐約個會面的時間。
Yes, Mr. Tom. Let me check Miss Xu's schedule.好,湯姆先生。讓我查查徐小姐的日程表。
Oh, she has an opening tomorrow at ten.哦,她明天上午10點有空。
I'm afraid I'll be tied up tomorrow at ten.恐怕明天上午10點我很忙。
Could we make it tomorrow at nine?明天9點怎么樣?
Yes. That would be much better.行,那樣也好。