vt. 把 ... 設置在,使坐落于,找出
v

掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練
A:Hello,Is this Mrs.Gregory?
喂,是格雷高里太太嗎?
B:Yes.
是的。
A:This is Terry Jin speaking.I was wondering if you'd mind if I dropped in for a few minutes this evening.That is ,if you're not going to be busy.
我是金泰利,我想你是否介意我今天晚上去拜訪你一下,就是說如果你不忙的話。
B:Not at all,Terry.We'd love to have you over.What time can we expect you?
一點也不,泰利,我們歡迎你來,你幾點來?
A:About seven_thirty.
大約7點30分。
B:Five.We'll be waiting for you.Thank you for calling.
好的,我們等你來,謝謝你來電話。
A:Thank you.Good_bye.
謝謝你,再見。
B:Good_bye.
再見。
A:Hello.
喂。
B:Hello.This is Mary Tan.May I speak to Dr.Finch?
喂,我是譚瑪莉,我可以和芬其博士講話嗎?
A:This is Dr.Finch.
我就是芬其博士。
B:Oh,hello,Dr.Finch.You probably don't remember me,but I'm a student in your English composition class.
哦,嗨,芬其博士,你可能不記得我了,我是你英語作文課的學生,
I have a rather important problem concerning my employment after graduation.Would you mind if I called on you to discuss it.
我有一個重要的問題,有關我畢業后就業的事,你介意我去你那里請教你好嗎?
A:Not at all.When would you like to come over?
一點也不,你什么時候來?
B:If you're not busy tomorrow afternoon,I'd like to come then.
如果你明天下午不忙的話,我那時候去。
A:Well,tomorrow is rather inconvenient.Could you come this afternoon around three?
嗯,明天不太方便,你能不能今天下午3點左右來?
B:Yes.That'll be fine .Thank you very much.
是,好的,非常謝謝你。
A:Not at all.Thanks for calling.Good_bye.
不謝,謝謝你打電話來,再見。
B:Good_bye.
再見。
A:Professor Whitney speaking.
我是威特尼教授。
B:Hello,Professor Whitney.This is the Eibunkan Publishing Company.Mr.Tan.
嗨,威特尼教授,我是伊幫肯出版公司的田先生。
We were wondering if you could speak at an English symposium we're sponsoring.
我們希望你能在我們贊助的英語座談會上演講。
A:Well,perhaps.When's it going to be held?
喂,或許可以,什么時候舉行?
B:On May 25th at four o'clock.That's Saturday afternoon.
5月25日4點,那是星期六下午。
A:And what did you want me to speak about?
你們要我講些什么?
B:If it's all right with you,we'd like to have you speak on English pattern practice and oral drill in junior high schools.
如果可以的話,我們希望你講些有關高中的英文句型練習和口語練習。
A:That's fine.It so happens I've been doing some research on that subject recently.How long would you like it.
好的,碰巧最近我在那專題上做了一些研究,你希望講多久。
B:About an hour with fifteen or twenty minutes afterwards for questions.
大約1小時,然后15或25分鐘的發問。
A:All right.I'll be glad to do it.
好的,我很樂意去做。
B:Thank you.The terms we're considering are the same as last time.Will that be satisfactory?
謝謝你,我們所考慮的條件和上次一樣,滿意嗎?
A:Yes.That'll be fine.And where's the place?
是的,可以,在什么地方?
B:The Dr.Sun Yi Xian Memorial Hall.We'll send a car to pick you up at three.
在孫逸仙博士紀念館,我們3點會派車去接你。
A:Taibei Foreign Sales Co.
臺北國際銷售公司。
B:May I have your Personnel Department,please?
請轉人事部好嗎?
A:Just a moment,please.
請稍等。
B:Personnel Department,Mr.Hobart speaking.
人事部,我是赫巴特先生。
A:I'm calling about your ad in this morning's paper.
我打電話來是詢問有關今天早報上你們刊登廣告事情。
B:Oh,yes.Are you interested in doing some work in foreign trade?
哦,是的,你有興趣從事有關國際貿易方面的工作嗎?
A:Yes,sir.
是的,先生。
B:May I have your name,please?
請問尊姓大名?
A:Tom Guo.
郭湯姆。
B:Thank you .Are you a university graduate?
謝謝你,你大學畢業了嗎?
A:Yes,I graduated from Taiwan University last year.I majored in economics.
是的,我去年從臺灣大學畢業,主修經濟學。
B:Have you had any experience?
你有經驗嗎?
A:Just a little,Mostly part_time work.
只有一點點,大部分是兼職工作。
B:I see.Well,frankly we're looking for an experienced person.
我了解,嗯,坦白的說我們要找的是有經驗的人,
But your English sounds pretty good.Perhaps we could train you ourselves.Could you come over to see me this afternoon?
但是你的英文好像說的很好,或許我們自己可以訓練你,今天下午你能來見我嗎?
A:Yes,sir.What time?
是的,先生,什么時候?
B:About three.
大約3點鐘。
A:Yes,sir.I'll be there.
是的,先生,我會去的。
B:Please bring a copy of your personal history statement,too.
也請帶一份履歷表。
A:Yes,sir.
是的,先生。
B:O.K.I'll see you this afternoon,then Thanks for calling.
好的,那么下午見,謝謝你打電話來。
A:Thank you.
非常謝謝你。
B:Good_bye.
再見。
A:Good_bye.
再見。
B:Hello.
喂。
A:Hello.Did you have an ad in yesterday's paper?
喂,你們昨天是不是在報上刊登廣告?
B:Yes.We did.But I'm afraid position's already been filled.
是的,我們刊登了,但是恐怕這個已經有人補充了。
A:I see.Well,thank you just the same.
我了解,嗯,還是很謝謝你。
B:I'm sorry.Good_bye.
抱歉,再見。
A:Good_bye.
再見。
B:Hello.
喂。
A:Hello.I'm calling about your ad for a baby-sitter.
喂,我打電話來是有關你們刊廣告要找一位保姆的事。
B:Oh,yes.
哦,是的。
A:I'm a student at China_Yih Women's College.I'm free every after five o'clock.
我是靜宜女子文理學院的學生,我每天下午5點以后都有空。
B:I see.Well,we're looking for someone for the evening.Perhaps you could come over and see me.
我了解,嗯,我們是在找能夠晚上來的人,或許你可以來和我談談。
A:Yes.I'd be glad to.When would be convenient?
是的,我很樂意去,什么時候比較方便?
B:Well,today's not so good.How about tomorrow morning?
嗯,今天不太好,明天早上如何?
A:I'm sorry,but I have classes in the morning.Would the afternoon be inconvenient?
抱歉,但我早上有課,下午會不方便嗎?
B:No.I don't think so.About four?
不,我不這么認為,4點如何?
A:Yes.That'd be fine.
是的,可以。
B:Good.May I have your name?
好的,請問尊姓大名
A:Yes.Debbie Chen.
是的,我叫陳黛比。
B:I see.Well,thank you for calling,Miss Chen.
知道了,謝謝你打電話來,陳小姐。
A:Not at all .
不客氣。
A:Hello.Johnson's residence.
喂,這里是約翰遜家。
B:May I speak to Mrs.Johnson,please?
請問我可以和約翰遜太太講話嗎?
A:May I have your name?
請問尊姓大名?
B:McCarthy.
麥卡錫。
A:Thank you Just a moment,please.
謝謝你,請稍等。
B:Hello.Graige's residence.
喂,這里是格雷齊家。
A:I'd like to speak to Mr.Graige,please.
我想要和格雷齊先生講話。
B:I'm sorry,but he's out now.Is there any message?
抱歉,他現在外出了,要留話嗎?
A:Well,what time do you expect him back?
嗯,你認為他什么時候會回來?
B:I'm sorry,I don't know.
抱歉,我不知道。
A:Then,please ask him to call Mr.Franks at 761_2334.
那么,請告訴他打7612334找福蘭克斯先生。
B:Yes,sir.
是的,先生。
A:Hello.
喂。
B:Hello,Is Mr.Jones there?
喂,瓊斯先生在嗎?
A:I'm sorry.You must have the wrong number.
抱歉,你一定是打錯電話了。
B:Oh,I'm sorry.
哦,抱歉。
A:Johnson Smith and Company.
約翰遜?史密斯公司。
B:Please connect me with the advertising department.
請接廣告部。
A:Just a moment,please.
請稍等。
B:Johnson Smith and Company.Advertising department.
約翰遜?史密斯公司廣告部。
A:May I speak to Mr.Grey?
我想和葛雷先生講話好嗎?
B:This is Grey speaking.
我就是。
A:Baker Foreign Trading Company.
貝克國際貿易公司。
B:May I speak to Mr.Baker?
我想和貝克先生講話好嗎?
A:Who's calling please?
請問你是哪位?
B:Mr.Grendal.
格蘭黛爾先生。
A:Just a moment,please.
請稍等。
B:Hello.Vicker's Publishing Company.
喂,威克出版公司。
A:I'd like to speak to Miss Phillips,please.
我想和菲力蒲小姐講話。
B:I'm sorry.She's isn't in now.May I have her call you.
抱歉,他現在不在,我請她回電話給你好嗎?
A:No.That's all right.I'll call again later.
不,沒有關系,我稍后再打給她。
B:May I have your name,please.
請問尊姓大名?
A:Kang ning han.
康寧漢。
B:Thank you.
謝謝你。
重點單詞 | 查看全部解釋 | |||
locate | [ləu'keit] |
想一想再看 |
聯想記憶 | |
experienced | [iks'piəriənst] |
想一想再看 adj. 有經驗的 |
||
drake | [dreik] |
想一想再看 n. 公鴨;蜉蝣類(等于drake fly) |
||
composition | [.kɔmpə'ziʃən] |
想一想再看 n. 作文,著作,組織,合成物,成份 |
聯想記憶 | |
drill | [dril] |
想一想再看 n. 鉆孔機,鉆子,反復操練,播種機 |
||
extension | [iks'tenʃən] |
想一想再看 n. 伸展,延長,擴充,電話分機 |
聯想記憶 | |
collect | [kə'lekt] |
想一想再看 v. 收集,聚集 |
聯想記憶 | |
memorial | [mi'mɔ:riəl] |
想一想再看 adj. 紀念的,追悼的 |
||
convenient | [kən'vi:njənt] |
想一想再看 adj. 方便的,便利的 |
||
residence | ['rezidəns] |
想一想再看 n. 住處,住宅,居住 |
聯想記憶 |

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了:
下一篇:電話英語:打電話術語(附字幕)