So, how is your German class going, John?
約翰,你的德語課上得怎么樣?
Well, not bad. The pronunciation is fine with me, and its vocabulary is similar to English. But I'm finding the grammar awful.
嗯,不錯。我覺得發音很好,它的詞匯和英語很相似。但是我發現語法很糟糕。
Well, it takes a while to get it right.
嗯,這需要一段時間才能做好。
I hope you can come to the party on Saturday.
我希望你能來參加星期六的聚會。
I didn't know I was invited.
我不知道我被邀請了。
Sure you are. Everyone in our office is invited.
你肯定被邀請了。我們辦公室的每個人都被邀請了。
May I help you?
請問需要幫忙嗎?
Yes. When is the next train to London?
是的。下一班去倫敦的火車是什么時候?
Oh, let me check. It leaves in twenty minutes.
哦,讓我查一下。它二十分鐘后開。
One ticket, please.
請給我一張票。
Charlie, do you know a restaurant called Bravo?
查理,你知道一家叫布拉沃的餐館嗎?
Bravo...I know the name. But I'm not sure where it is.
布拉沃……我知道這個名字。但我不確定它在哪里。
It's on George Street. The food there is excellent.
在喬治街。那里的食物很棒。
Brian, I just had an interview. They said they would make a decision soon.
布萊恩,我剛面試過。他們說他們很快就會做出決定。
What are your chances of getting the job?
你得到那份工作的機會有多大?
Quite good. I think the interview went very well.
很大。我認為面試進行得很順利。