I'm really sorry, Professor Aaron.
我真的很抱歉,亞倫教授。
I was ill yesterday.
昨天我病了。
Look, I'm not upset that you couldn't keep the appointment.
聽我說,你不能赴約我并不難過。
But you didn't call me.
但是你沒有給我打電話。
When someone doesn't turn up and doesn't call, it makes someone else wait.
有些人沒有來也不打電話,就會讓別人干等著。
You're right. I apologize.
你說得對,我道歉。
I didn't feel well.
我也覺得這樣不好。
And I guess I just wasn't thinking of calling you at the time.
我想那個時候我根本沒想過要給你打電話。
OK. Apology accepted.
好的。我接受你的道歉。
Now, I suppose you need to set up another appointment?
那么,我想你需要安排另一個約會了?
Yes, I do.
是的,我知道。
But I'm really worried about my project.
但是我真的很擔心我的課題。
Can you see me now if I wait?
如果我等一會的話,您能不能現在和我見面?
No, I can see you at three o'clock this afternoon, or during my office hour on Tuesday or Thursday or Friday.
不行,今天下午三點我倒可以見你,或者你在我周二,周四、周五的工作時間來吧。
Great. Your office hour is best.
好。工作時間最好了。
That's two o'clock, right?
那就兩點,好嗎?
That's right. Which day do you prefer?
可以。你想在哪一天?
Tuesday.
周二。
OK. Be there this time.
好,這次要赴約哦。
I will.
我會的。