As well as the group guide, all teams have cooks and porters.
所有的登山隊都配有廚師、搬運工和向導。
While on a hiking trip, our cooks prepare delicious meals.
我們登山時,廚師會準備美味的飯菜。
And our porters carry your luggage, which means that you can simply enjoy the experience.
有搬運工為你搬運行李,這意味著你能盡情享受旅行。
At Adventure 2000 we also think that good travel arrangements are important.
在冒險2000,我們同樣認為,妥善的旅程安排非常重要。
We organise all the flights for you: from London to Beijing, from Beijing to Lahsa and bus travel in Tibet.
我們?yōu)槟銣蕚淞怂械陌鄼C:倫敦到北京,北京到拉薩,還有西藏的汽車旅行。
Accommodation is in comfortable hotels in Beijing and Lahsa, hostels on the hiking trip, and one-or two-person tents for camping.
在北京和拉薩的住處是舒適的旅館,登山途中的是旅店,露營的是一人或兩人帳篷。
There are also special offers for people who don't want to go straight home afterwards.
對那些登山之后不想直接回家的人,還有特殊安排。
If you like history, there is a trip to Western China.
你喜歡歷史的話,有一個去中國西部的旅行。
For people who prefer to spend some time on the coast, we can organise your travel and accommodation too.
對于那些愿意到海邊游玩的人,我們也可以為您安排旅程和住宿。
This is a Class A hike - you have to be fit.
這是A類跋涉旅行--你得身強力壯才行。
There are walks of 6-8 hours most days, with a maximum altitude of 5,545 metres.
幾乎每天要在最高海拔5545米的地方,步行6到8個小時。
Class B and C hikes are easier, so you don't need to be so fit.
B類和C類跋涉旅行比較輕松,所以你不需要這么強壯。
The hike costs £2,500 including all flights and accommodation.
旅行費用為2500英鎊,其中包括所有機票和食宿。
Maximum group size is 15 people. Hikes are between October and May.
一組最多15人。跋涉旅行在10月和5月之間。