Please sit down.
請坐。
Let's see… You're Mr. Smith. Is that correct?
讓我想想,你是史密斯先生。對嗎?
Yes. John Smith.
是的。約翰·史密斯。
And you're interested in this job?
你對這份工作感興趣嗎?
Yes, I am. I'll graduate from college the coming June.
是的,我感興趣。我將在即將到來的六月份畢業。
My major is Chinese.
我的專業是中文。
I see.
我知道了。
Have you ever done any work in this field?
你有在這個領域工作過嗎?
Yes, I used to be a tour guide for Chinese travelers.
有從事過,我曾經當過中國游客的導游。
Good. Now, how much money do you expect to have for a year?
不錯。那么,你希望一年拿多少錢?
From what I've read, it seems that a starting pay would be around $12,000 a year?
從我所看到的,好像剛開始一年12000美元左右。
Here, you would start at $10,500 for the first year… a kind of training period.
在這里,你剛工作是10500美元一年...這是試用期。
Then you would go to $15,000.
然后你的工資會加到15000美元一年。
That sounds fair enough.
這聽起來挺公正的。
What do you think are the chances for me to get the job here?
你覺得我得到這份工作的機會有多大?
Well, I'm talking to three people today and four tomorrow.
是這樣,我今天要和三個人談,明天有四個人要談。
We'll be hiring two people.
我們將會招兩個人。
You'll hear from us sometime next month.
你會在下個月聽到我的消息。
Good luck! And thanks for coming in today.
好運!感謝你今天的到來。