I was so excited.
我真是太激動了。
Guess what? It was my dad's 40th birthday last month.
你猜怎么著?上個月我爸爸四十歲生日。
And so he took us all to London for a weekend.
他帶我們全家去了倫敦過周末。
Coolly, we flew over on Thursday evening.
很棒的是,我們周四傍晚就飛到了倫敦。
As soon as we arrived, we went on a tour of the city.
我們一到,就開始了倫敦之旅。
They say London is really beautiful by night,
人們都說夜幕下的倫敦很美,
and I was really looking forward to seeing all those famous places.
而且我也滿心期待著看遍所有的名勝古跡。
On Friday, we went to the Design Museum.
周五,我們去了設計博物館。
It's not far from our hotel, so we went there on foot.
博物館離酒店不遠,所以我們步行前往。
In the afternoon, we visited the London Eye.
下午,我們登上倫敦眼摩天輪。
I was amazed at seeing the Big Ben from up there.
從那兒了望大本鐘,我被深深地震撼了。
Saturday was for shopping. There's no doubt about that.
周六是用來購物的。 這點毋庸置疑。
We went to the most famous shops in London.
我們去了倫敦最有名的商店。
Dad didn't feel like shopping, but he enjoyed it when we were there.
爸爸不想購物,但只要我們在,他就很開心。
On Sunday morning, we took a taxi to Hyde Park.
周日上午,我們打的去了海德公園。
And we went home by train in the afternoon.
然后下午坐火車回到了家中。
It was my dream trip, and it did happen.
這是我的夢想之旅,但它的確就這樣成為了現實。