What can I do for you, madam?
夫人,我能為您做什么嗎?
Yes. My husband and I were thinking of buying something.
嗯。我老公和我正在考慮買點什么。
May I have a look at that T-shirt?
我可以看看那件T恤嗎?
Certainly. You have very good taste, madam. It really suits you.
當然。你真有品味,夫人。它很適合你呢。
Thanks, but it's not for me. It's for my friend. How much is it?
謝謝,但是這并不是為我買的。是給我朋友的。它多少錢?
Well, madam, you're very lucky because we have a special offer on for this week only.
嗯,夫人,你真走運,我們這周剛好有活動,過了這周就沒了。
That T-shirt is normally sixty dollars, but we are offering a ten percent discount.
那件T恤平常要六十美元,現在我們打九折。
Oh, dear. That's still 54 dollars.
哦,天吶。那還要五十四美元咯。
I see. Well, madam, just look at the quality.
對啦。但是夫人你看看這件衣服的質量。
It's very nice, but I think your prices seem very high.
是很好啦,但是我還是覺得你們的價格太貴。
A T-shirt like this is much cheaper on the Internet.
網上一件這樣的T恤比你們賣的便宜多了。
But not of this quality, madam.
但是他們肯定沒有我們這么好的質量。
Well, I'm in a hurry, so why not 48?
罷了,我趕時間,四十八美元怎么樣?
48? At that price, I'm losing money. How about 50?
四十八?這樣的話我就虧了。五十怎么樣?
50? Well… oh, look! There's a button missing.
五十?嗯,哦,看,有一個紐扣掉了!
Really? OK, let's make it 48.
真的嗎?好吧,那就四十八吧。
Thank you. I'll take it.
謝謝你。我買了。