Look out of the window, David.
看窗外,大衛。
There is ice on the lake.
湖上結冰了。
Actually, there is ice all over the lake. —Yeah.
其實,整個湖面上都是一層冰?!前?。
And there are many people skating over there.
有好多人在那里滑冰呢。
Do you want to join them?
你想加入他們嗎?
I'm not in the mood.
我沒心情。
When are we going back to the city?
我們什么時候回城里?
Not until January the 3rd.
要等到一月三號。
It's your dad's idea to spend Christmas at this country hotel.
在這個鄉村旅館過圣誕節是你爸爸的意思。
I want to stay in New York.
我想待在紐約。
Barbara has asked me to a party on New Year's Eve.
芭芭拉邀請我去參加一個新年前夜的派對。
Your dad works very hard at the bank, he needs a quiet Christmas.
你爸爸在銀行工作很辛苦,他需要一個安靜的圣誕節。
It will be nice for me, too.
這對我來說也不錯。
I won't have to cook.
這樣我就不用做飯了。
Oh, this is going to be the most boring Christmas that I've ever had!
噢,這將會是我過的最無聊的一個圣誕節!
Take it easy, boy!
認命吧,孩子!