Do you know super Dan?
你知道超級丹嗎?
You mean Lin Dan on the Chinese badminton team?
你是說中國羽毛球隊的林丹?
Yeah.
嗯。
Of course, I love watching him play.
當然知道了,我喜歡看他比賽。
There's a match between super Dan and Lee Chong Wei from Malaysia tonight.
今晚,超級丹和馬來西亞的李宗偉有一場比賽。
Wow! Really? It's going to be an exciting match.
哇!真的嗎?這一定是一場激動人心的比賽。
Yeah. Any idea who might win?
嗯,你覺得誰會贏?
I think it'll be Dan. He is now the world's top player.
我覺得是林丹,他是世界頂級選手。
Are you sure he will beat Lee? I think it's hard to say.
你確定他會打敗李宗偉嗎?我覺得很難說。
Dan is sure to win. He is the only player in badminton history to complete the Super Grand Slam. That means he has won all nine major titles in world badminton competitions.
林丹一定會贏,他是羽壇唯一拿大滿貫的選手,這意味著他贏得了世界級羽球賽事的9個冠軍。
But you know, Li is also a great player. I think it's too close to call.
但你知道的,李宗偉也是一個很棒的球員,我覺得他們難分勝負。
Anyway, I'm pretty sure Dan will win. I bet you 100 Yuan. Okay?
不管怎樣,我肯定林丹會贏。我跟你賭100元,怎么樣?
Okay, it's a deal.
好,就這么說定了。