Man: Guess what came in the mail today?
男:猜猜今天有什么東西寄過來了?
Woman: What? What makes you so excited?
女:什么?是什么讓你如此激動?
Man: I'm accepted by Yale!
男:我被耶魯大學錄取了!
Woman: Wow! Congratulations! That's great!
女:哇哦!恭喜!太棒啦!
Man: Thank you. Seriously, I couldn't have made it without your help.
男:謝謝,說真的,沒有你的幫助,我沒法成功。
Woman: It's all your efforts. You're the most hard-working person I have ever known.
女:這都是你的努力換來的,你是我認識的最刻苦的人。
Man: Oh, you are really making me blush.
男:哦,你說得都讓我臉紅了。
Woman: You are, really. And you deserve it. Trust me!
女:你真的是這樣的人,而且你值得這個結果,相信我!
Man: Things wouldn't have gone so smoothly without your support. Thanks for all your help with my study and my application.
男:如果沒有你的支持,事情不會進展得這么順利。謝謝你幫助我的學習和申請。
Woman: Hey, that's what friends are for.
女:嘿,這是朋友應該做的。
Man: I remember you said that you wished to go abroad to further your studies. How about applying to Yale? We'd have a great time studying together.
男:我記得你說過你想出國深造,申請耶魯大學怎么樣?我們可以一起愉快地學習。
Woman: I'm sure we would. I'll think about it.
女:我確信我們會的,這件事我要考慮一下。