Gabriel, they are about to introduce you.
加布里埃爾,他們要給你介紹一下。
You are the next to perform.
你是下一個表演的。
Are you ready?
準備好了嗎?
No... yes... no!
沒有……好了……沒有!
You don't look so well.
你看起來不太好。
Are you alright?
你還好嗎?
I don't know, Simone.
我不知道,西蒙妮。
My hands are wet;
我的手是濕的;
I'm starting to sweat;
我開始出汗了;
and my legs feel like jelly.
我的腿發軟。
Don't be so nervous.
別那么緊張。
You did a great job in rehearsal.
你的排練做得很好。
I know, but now I can't calm down and my mouth feels dry.
我知道,但現在我無法平靜下來,我的嘴感覺很干。
Why don't you believe you can do it?
你為什么不相信你能做到呢?
Take a deep breath and you will feel fine.
深呼吸,你會感覺很好。
Oh, Gosh! If I go out there, I'm sure I will forget my lines!
哦,天哪!如果我去那里,我肯定會忘記臺詞!
Just have confidence.
有點自信。
You are well-prepared so you will you'll perform well.
你準備得很充分,所以你會你會表現得很好。
Ok, they've just announced your name.
好的,他們剛剛念了你的名字。
Get out there.
去吧。