Hi, Molly. Where's your brother Larry? I thought he was joining us.
嗨,茉莉。你弟弟拉里呢?我以為他和我們一塊的。
Hi, Kathy. I'm sorry. Larry can't join us after all. He is working late tonight.
嗨,凱西。抱歉,拉里不能和我們一起了。他今晚要工作到很晚。
Oh, Larry's working late again?
拉里又要工作到很晚?
Yeah, he is.
是的。
I see…I really don't think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to work at night. Young people need to sleep.
我明白了...我真的認為16歲的孩子不應該工作到很晚。年輕人需要睡眠。
Oh, I disagree with you. Teenage boys never get tired.
哦,我不同意。十幾歲的男生從不會覺得累。
Well, maybe. But Larry shouldn't work every night.
好吧,或許是。但拉里不應該每晚都工作。
That's true. He needs time to do homework.
沒錯。他需要時間做家庭作業。
And you know, Molly…he should really cut his hair.
還有你知道么,茉莉...他真應該剪頭發了。
Oh, I don't know. Do you think it’s too long?
哦,我不知道。你覺得太長了么?
Yes, I do. It doesn't look clean. And I think he should stop wearing that silly earring.
是的。看起來不整潔。我認為他不應該戴那些蠢蠢的耳環。
Hmm…I disagree. I kind of like it. It looks cool!
嗯...我不同意。我挺喜歡的。看起來很酷!
You know another thing that worries me? Larry doesn't seem to have many friends.
你知道還有另一件讓我擔心的事嗎?拉里似乎沒什么朋友。
Yeah, I know. I think he shouldn't work on weekends.
是的,我知道。我認為他不應該在周末工作。
That's right. He needs to spend time with friends.
沒錯。他需要花時間和朋友待在一起。