Hi David, What a great idea! I really like Ms. Steen a lot.
嗨,戴維,這真是個好主意!我真的很喜歡斯蒂恩女士。
She helped me to improve my English so much.
她幫助我大大提高了英語。
I’m sad to see her go, and this party is the best way to say "Thank you and goodbye."
看到她要離開,我很難過,這次聚會是對她說“謝謝你,再見”最好的方式。
I can help to buy some of the food and drinks.
我可以幫你買一些食物和飲料。
I can also help to bring Ms. Steen to the party.
我也可以幫你把斯蒂恩女士請來。
I already have a great idea about how to do that. He Wei
該怎么做,我已經有好主意了。何偉
Hi David, thanks so much for planning this.
嗨,戴維,非常感謝你能組織這樣一個派對。
I'd love to come to the party, but im not available.
我很想來參加聚會,但我沒空。
My family is taking a trip to Wuhan at the end of this month to visit my aunt and uncle.
這個月底,我們全家要去武漢看望我的叔叔嬸嬸。
However, I’d still be glad to help out with any of the party preparations, like planning the games.
不過,我還是很樂意幫忙做任何關于這場派對的準備工作,比如策劃游戲。
Let me know if you need my help. Jake
如果你需要我的幫助,請告訴我。杰克
Dear classmates, as I’m sure you know by now, our favorite teacher, Ms. Steen, is leaving soon to go back to the US.
親愛的同學們,我相信你們現在已經知道,我們最喜歡的老師,斯蒂恩女士馬上就要回美國。
We’re very sad that she’s leaving because she is a fun teacher.
她走了,我們很傷心,因為她是一個很有趣的老師。
To show how much we re going to miss her, let’s have a surprise party for her next Friday the 28th!
為了表達對她的思念,讓我們在下周五28日,為她準備一個驚喜派對吧!
Can you come to the party?
你們能來參加這場派對嗎?
If so, can you help with any of these things?
如果可以,你們能幫我點忙嗎?
Please tell me by this Friday.
請在本周五前告訴我。
1) Buy food and drinks.
1)買食品和飲料。
2) Think of games to play.
2)策劃游戲。
3) Prepare things we need for the games (glue, paper, pens,…).
3)準備游戲所需材料(膠水、紙、筆等)。
4) Bring Ms. Steen to the party without telling her so that she can be surprised.
4)請斯蒂恩女士來參加派對,給她個驚喜。
I look forward to hearing from you all. David
期待你們所有人的來信。戴維