(Michael and Kangkang are in the Science Museum.)
(邁克爾和康康在科學博物館里。)
Michael:Kangkang, who is the first Chinese to travel into space?
邁克爾:康康,誰是第一個進入太空的中國人?
Kangkang:Yang Liwei. He is our national hero who traveled around the earth in Shenzhou V for 21 hours in 2003. China is the third nation that sent a person into space.
康康:楊利偉。他是我們國家的英雄,2003年他乘坐神舟五號飛船繞地球飛行了21小時。中國是第三個把人類送往太空的國家。
Michael:Wonderful! All of you must be very proud.
邁克爾:太棒了!你們一定都很驕傲。
Kangkang:Of course we are. What's more, we have launched another four spaceships in the past few years.
康康:當然。而且我們在過去幾年間還發射了另外四個宇宙飛船。
Michael:That's great! It proves that China has made great progress in its space industry.
邁克爾:很好!這表明中國在太空領域取得了極大進展。
Kangkang:That's right. I'm sure that China will send more spaceships into space.
康康:是的。我相信中國會往太空中發送更多宇宙飛船。
Michael:Look, what a large crowd! Let's go and see.
邁克爾:看,好多人呀!我們去看一下。
Kangkang:Wow! Chang'e I. It's a spaceship which was launched as China's first lunar probe. I hope I can travel to the moon one day.
康康:哇哦!嫦娥一號。這是中國發射的第一個月球探測器。我希望有一天能到月球上去。
Michael:I think your dream will be realized in the future.
邁克爾:相信你的夢想一定會實現的。