Kangkang: Hi, Maria! A wonderful movie will be shown tonight. Shall we go to watch it?
康康:嗨,馬麗亞!今晚有一部很棒的電影要上映。我們一起去看怎么樣?
Maria: Great! What's it about?
馬麗亞:好呀!是關于什么的?
Kangkang: It's about life in space.
康康:關于太空生活的。
Maria: That sounds exciting.
馬麗亞:聽起來很不錯。
Kangkang: Yes. All the people travel by spaceship in the movie, and they can visit planets like Mars.
康康:是的。電影里的人們都坐著太空飛船移動,他們還可以到火星這樣的的星球上去。
Maria: Really? Kangkang, do you think people will live on Mars in the future?
馬麗亞:是嗎?康康,你覺得以后人們會住在火星上嗎?
Kangkang: Yes, I think we will live in space one day.
康康:嗯,我覺得有一天我們都會在太空生活。
Houses, schools and hospitals will be built on Mars.
房子、學校和醫院都會建在火星上。
We will be able to do anything that can be done on the earth.
在地球上能做的事也能在火星上做。
Maria: What fun! I can't wait.
馬麗亞:太有趣了!我等不及了。