Jane:Hi, Michael. Would you like to be a greener person?
簡:嗨,邁克爾。你想成為一個環保人士嗎?
Michael:Of course, I'd love to. But what should I do?
邁克爾:當然了,我想。但是我應該怎么做呢?
Jane:First, you ought to turn off the electricity when you leave a room.
簡:首先,你離開房間的時候要關燈。
Michael:Oh, that's easy. What's next?
邁克爾:哦,那很簡單。還有呢?
Jane:Second, you'd better walk or ride a bike instead of taking a bus or a taxi if you're traveling a short distance.
簡:其次,如果你去的地方不是特別遠的話,你最好步行或騎自行車,而不是坐公交車或出租車。
Michael:That's right. It will save energy and reduce air pollution.
邁克爾:說得對。這樣可以節省能源,減輕空氣污染。
Jane:Third, take a cloth bag when you go shopping. Don't use plastic bags.
簡:第三,購物的時候用布袋。不要用塑料袋。
Michael:It's so easy to be a greener person.
邁克爾:成為一個環保人士很容易。
Jane:Easier said than done.
簡:說起來容易做起來難。
Michael:Well, actions speak louder than words.
邁克爾:嗯,事實勝于雄辯。