Jane:Do you know about Craig Kielburger?
簡:你知道克雷格·柯伯格嗎?
Kangkang:Yes. He is from Canada and he started Free the Children.
康康:知道。他是加拿大人,而且是他成立的解放兒童組織。
Michael:He was only twelve years old when he started to help poor children.
邁克爾:他12歲就開始幫助貧困孩子了。
Maria:Yes. Free the Children has built over 700 school rooms in many countries.
馬麗亞:是的。解放兒童組織在很多國家建造了700多個教室。
Jane:Young people like us raised most of the money.
簡:多數錢都是像我們這樣的年輕人籌集的。
Kangkang:Mm, shall we have a food festival and raise money to give to Free the Children?
康康:嗯,我們能不能舉辦一個食品節,為解放兒童組織籌錢呢?
Jane:Good idea! They are trying to build a school in Kenya. When and where shall we have the food festival?
簡:好主意!他們打算在肯尼亞建一所學校。我們什么時候在哪里開展食品節呢?
Kangkang:I think we can have it on our school playground on Sunday.
康康:我覺得我們可以周日在操場上舉行。
Maria:I will turn to our teachers.
馬麗亞:我去找老師幫忙。
Michael:My task is to make a poster.
邁克爾:我的任務是制作一張海報。
Kangkang:Good! I'll get in touch with Craig Kielburger on the Internet to get more information about him.
康康:好的!我從網上與克雷格·柯伯格聯系,了解更多關于他的信息。
Jane:I will think about how to hold the food festival.
簡:我來想想怎么開展食品節。
Maria:Great! Let's try our best to make it a success.
馬麗亞:太好了!我們全力以赴,讓它成功舉辦。