Darren:Hello! This is Darren. I'd like to speak to Michael.
達倫:你好!我是達倫。我想找一下邁克爾。
Michael:This is Michael speaking. Oh, Darren! How are you?
邁克爾:我就是邁克爾。哦,達倫!你還好嗎?
Darren:Fine. Glad to receive your postcard. While you were enjoying your trip to Mount Tai, I was busy preparing for my exams. But now I'm on vacation.
達倫:很好。很高興能收到你的明信片。你去泰山游玩的時候,我在忙著準備考試。不過現在我放假了。
Michael:Would you like to come to China for your vacation?
邁克爾:你想來中國度假嗎?
Darren:Great idea! See you.
達倫:好主意!拜拜。
(Forty minutes later, at Kangkang's)
(四十分鐘以后,在康康家)
Michael:Hey, Kangkang. Darren, my friend from San Francisco, is coming to visit me. I'd like you to meet him with me when he arrives.
邁克爾:嘿,康康。我舊金山的朋友達倫要來看我了。他來以后我想讓你和我一起去見他。
Kangkang:Great! I'm looking forward to meeting him.
康康:太好了!我很期待見到他。
Michael:Would you help me make a plan to explore Beijing before he comes?
邁克爾:他來之前,你能幫我制定個參觀北京的計劃嗎?
Kangkang:Yes, of course. How aout exploring Tian'anmen Square?
康康:好的,當然。去天安門廣場怎么樣?
Michael:That would be very interesting.
邁克爾:那太有趣了。