(Kangkang is booking the train tickets to Mount Tai.)
(康康在訂去泰山的火車票。)
Clerk:Hello, Beijing Railway Station. Can I help you?
職員:你好,北京火車站。你需要什么?
Kangkang:Yes, I'd like to book some tickets to Mount Tai on April 13th.
康康:嗯,我想訂一些4.13日去泰山的火車票。
Clerk:OK. The train leaves at 11:15 a.m. and arrives at Taishan Railway Station at 6:17 p.m.
職員:好的。火車上午11:15出發,下午6:17到達泰山火車站。
Kangkang:Great! And what about the price?
康康:很好!火車票價格是多少?
Clerk:We have tickets at ¥145 for the hard sleeper and ¥224 for the soft sleeper. Which kind do you want?
職員:硬臥145,軟臥224。你想要哪種?
Kangkang:I'd like to book 21 tickets for the hard sleeper.
康康:我訂21張硬臥。
Clerk:All right. You want 21 hard sleeper tickets. Please pay for the tickets before 5:30 p.m. May I have your name and telephone number, please?
職員:好的。你訂21張硬臥。請在下午5:30前付款。能告訴我你的名字和電話號碼嗎?
Kangkang:Sure. I'm Li Weikang and my telephone number is 8250-2448.
康康:當然。我叫李偉康,我的電話號碼是8250-2448。
Clerk:Li WeiKang. Your phone number is 8250-2448.
職員:李偉康。你的電話號是8250-2448。
Kangkang:Right. Thank you. You're welcome.
康康:對的。謝謝。不客氣。