The Taiwan earthquake
臺灣地震
It was about two o'clock in the early morning.
那大約發生在凌晨兩點。
I was sleeping when the earthquake started.
當地震開始的時候我正在睡覺。
At first, I felt a slight shake.
起初,我感到了一陣輕微的震動。
Then I heard a loud noise like thunder.
然后我聽到雷鳴一般的巨響。
Soon the real noise came, like bombs under the ground.
很快,真正的響聲來了,就像是地下發生了爆炸。
The earth started to shake.
地面開始搖晃起來。
People screamed in fear.
人們恐懼地尖叫。
Some ran out of the building.
一些人從大樓中跑了出去。
I tried my best to run out too, but I could not.
我盡力想跑出去,但是我不能。
Outside, people were running in all directions while pieces of glass and bricks were falling down.
外面,碎玻璃和碎磚塊紛紛掉落下來,人們四處逃散。
Then the walls began to come down too!
然后墻也開始要倒了。
Finally, the noise and shaking ended.
最后,噪音和震動都停止了。
It was dark and silent around me.
我的四周黑暗又寂靜。
I could not see anything at all, and I did not know if anyone else was near me.
我什么也看不見,我也不知道我的周圍是否有人。
I felt nervous and my heart was beating fast. "I'm trapped," I said to myself.
我感到非常緊張,我的心臟跳得很快。“我被困住了,”我對自己說。
A moment of fear went through my mind, but I told myself to calm down since I was still alive.
我的腦中掠過一陣恐懼,但我告訴自己要冷靜下來,因為我還活著。
I shouted for help, but no one came.
我大叫著求助,但沒有人。
I started to pull myself slowly through the dark.
我開始在黑暗中慢慢地向前移動身體。
Luckily, there was just enough space for me to move.
幸運的是,剛好有足夠的空間可以讓我移動。
Hours later, as I was trying to find my way out, I suddenly heard some noise above me.
幾個小時后,正當我努力尋找出去的路時,我突然聽到上方有一些響聲。
I screamed, "Help, please help! I'm here!"
我尖叫,“救命,救救我!我在這兒!”
Then I heard shouts from excited people.
然后我聽到了激動的人群的叫喊聲。
They quickly moved away the bricks.
他們趕快挪走磚塊。
At last, I saw the bright daylight. I was safe.
最后,我看到了陽光。我安全了。